Sparks

Y/n's POV

Oscar and I had been waken up early the next morning to train. I had my knifes out. "You may not hear Oz and Salem anymore but maybe we could jog them loose." Ironwood said as we entered a training room. "What did you have in mind?" Oscar asked. Ironwood turned around and got in a fighting stance. Oscar and I got into a fighting stance too. We started to fight.

~~time skip~~

Around an hour later Jaune, Ren, Nora, and Zeke had come into the training room. I was fighting Zeke. He threw one of is daggers at me. I hit it back and went in for some more hits.

~~time skip~~

We had finished training and we were talking with some of the people that everyone else was fighting. I was sitting on some of the block things beside Oscar. "Wow! That was amazing! You guys have really improved since the Vital Tournament. And that cute farmboy had some surprises. Your sister did too, Zeke." Neon said. She winked at me and Oscar. I was immediately uncomfortable. "Well, you really had us on our toes. Thought you had us there for a second." Jaune said. "Oh come on! It was waaaay more than a second!" Neon said. "You guys busy? Wanna grab some lunch?" Flynt asked. "Do we? I could eat a sandwich the size of Kolbalt!" Nora said. "Oh man. We'd love to but..." Jaune trailed off. "Duty calls. Maybe some other time?" Zeke said. "No worries. The next time you're free, just let us know." Flynt said. "Yeah. Next time." Jaune said. They left. "There's still time for sandwiches, right?" Nora asked.