Amity

Y/n's POV

We all had our scrolls out, watching the live broadcast. The signal went down. "That was the broadcast. Why'd we lose signal?" Yang asked, panicked. My ears perked up at the sound of a rumble outside. Everyone else heard it too. We ran outside. "There's another one! I think it's just up ahead!" Jaune said. We all came to a stop in front of a river of red and black. "What... is this?" Ren asked. "And what would happen if one of us fell in? Y/n, clone." Zeke said. I nodded and summoned a clone, but it wasn't of me. It was of Zeke. "Well, that's never happened before." I said. Zeke went to grab his sword. The clone followed his movements. I summoned 3 more clones. Again, they weren't of me. They were Yang, Jaune, and Ren. They followed the original's movements. "Cool." Jaune said. He reached out his hand to touch the clone of himself. "Jaune don't!" I yelled, trying to move towards him to stop him. I wasn't fast enough and the clone exploded in a large cloud of yellow smoke and all of the other clone disappeared. None of us could see and we were all sent into a coughing fit. "I can't see!" Jaune said. "That why you don't touch the clones of yourself. I learned that a long time ago." I said between coughs. The smoke cleared to reveal the same landscape. The rumble happened again. Yang tried to step forward but the ground underneath her foot crumbled. It was enveloped by the darkness of the river. "It's... Grimm. A river of Grimm. Heading straight for the kingdom." Yang said. We all looked over at Mantle. I felt many Grimm presences at the time, but it got worse. Much worse. All of them being so close overwhelmed my senses and I passed out.