Chapter 1 Yvette x apartment

Yvette Mila Rowland, Yeah bitches it's me the one and only Yvette

Yvette Mila Rowland, Yeah bitches it's me the one and only Yvette. I hate these bitches around here! It's like you gotta constantly repeat yourself.

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Keshia get the fuck up nasty bitch!

I mean mugged and kicked that ho! When I walked by turning the tv off. Man, this ho needs to get her shit together.

{ Her }
Damn Yvette let me fucking sleep. You have been gon all fucking day.

I chuckled walking to the back and grabbing my firearm. Licking my lips I walked back into the living room.

Taking the safety off the gun cocking it back tilting my head to the side looking at her. She got up looking at me rubbing her face and scratching her pussy.

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
You wanna say that shit again bitch. Fishy pussy ass hoe. Clean this shit up and get yo shit and leave!

{ Her }
Where am I supposed to go Yvette?

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Yo, keshia don't make me repeat myself.

I put the gun down walking to the front door. Before I stepped out the door I put my gun up closing the door.

I laughed to myself opening the door back up.

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
And bitch none of my money or shit better go missing either.

I said, closing the door and walking down the hallway. After a few minutes of walking. I finally made it to the elevator.

I got into the elevator pressing the button. That'll take me to the main lobby. Then all of a sudden elevator stopped and a female stepped into the elevator with me.

{ Female }Yo, my name is Kehlani, you from around here

{ Female }
Yo, my name is Kehlani, you from around here

I looked at her as she held her hand out. I looked up at the elevator ignoring her. Why is she all friendly and shit?

I'm definitely not finna shake shi.

When the elevator stopped and the doors opened. I immediately walked out walking to the front desk. Why is this white lady all in my face?

I should buck at her ass, all in my fucking face. But, on baby. I don't have time to deal with the police.

I walked up to the counter smiling. I was finally finna see my counter bae. She keeps my keys for me and shit. When she is out at the desk and she lets me know.

When to keep the keys at the desk or to take them with me. But she is always at work though ain't nothing wrong with it.

So, I do my best to make her smile and laugh. When on my worst day she was one of my favorite people.

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Haay baeee

I said looking a Miss Courtney smiling. She laughed walking up to the counter and looking at me as she grabbed my car keys.

{ Miss Courtney }
Now Yvette, why do you come up here playing? You are not ready baby. I keep telling you.

She said as I grabbed my keys from her mean mugging her. Why is she always tryna curveball me and shit?

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Now Courtney, you know I'm tryna fuck don't nobody care about your husband. He can't eat pussy like I can though?

She started laughing and I turned around looking around then looked back at her leaning closer on the counter towards her trying not to laugh.

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Bae, what's funny?

She kept laughing while she walked off. I stepped back throwing my hands in the air. She didn't even turn around to see me. Before she walked into the back room.

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Damn Courtney, it's like that.

Imma gets her ass one day I said to myself. Walking off in the direction of the exit door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feedback? 😬😂