Chapter 6 Overslept x Friend over

Morning time Yvette Apartment.
3:00am

Soon as my head touched the pillow and I fall asleep

Soon as my head touched the pillow and I fall asleep . It was time for me to get up for work . My alarmed clock was going off .

I slapped the clock on the floor groaning. As I turned around in my sleep pulling my blanket over me falling back asleep.

10:59am

I yawned sitting up in the bed rubbing my head . Shaking my leg screaming. Y'all know that shake y'all do in the morning when you wake up .

That's what I did and let me say that shit felt amazing. I reached over and grabbed my phone .

When I grabbed my phone I noticed the messages before I noticed the time . I opened the messages up and it was from my manager Dave .

11:30

I didn't even look at the time , I got my day started .
{ Trap }
Hell Nawl Yvette you mad wrong for doing shawty , like that then you didn't take her to get nothing to eat . Just straight told her " Bitch get the fuck out " .

He started laughing , while I rolled up shaking my head laughing .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Trap I had too she started catching feelings calling me bae and shit and I know you ain't talking shit , when you did Ashley like that last week .

I said standing up walking into my kitchen looking for the paper towels. He was strolling on his phone smiling.

{ Trap }
Damn Yvette don't do what I do be better besides , you lucky you a female. I had to check a nigga just the other day .

I walked out the kitchen with the paper towels. Looking at him scutching my face up . Trap know he can lie like a mf and he just started doing this shit last week .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
You can leave all that lying shit outside my Nigga cause you just started getting pussy last week .

I sparked the blunt laughing and he looked up mean mugging me standing up . I looked up at him inhaling the blunt .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Damn I know yo ass better be leaving and not squaring up in my shit . Because if you is let me know so we can take ...

{trap }
Nawl it ain't even like that but yo ass better relax tripping all the time . Anyways let me be yo roommate.