Chapter 28 Day 17 x Jule leaves x kehlani makes an apology

It's been 17 days since , kehlani broke the news to me that she's engaged .

Knowing me , I did not take that well not only that she had the nerve . To have everyone in my apartment.

When she broke the news . I mean , Jules , Courtney and all 6 or 5 of her friends was their as well .

I don't know they relationship . Just don't seem genuine as fuck .

Like me and kehlani have a bond . But I can't see her with mega .

I haven't even talked to her since . She told me , she was getting married .

I been minding my business staying out of eye contact length from her and her soon to be wife .

When it was 4:00 in the morning. I got up , heading towards the kitchen to get something to eat .

When I walked into kehlani .

{ kehlani}
Goodmorning Yvette.

She said , I walked right pass her opening the refrigerator door .

She cut the kitchen light back on , closing the refrigerator door on me . I tried to open the refrigerator door again .

That's when she grabbed my hand pushing me back .

{ kehlani }
You don't hear me talking to you Yvette . I said Goodmorning why you being rude .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland}
Mmcht man , you not my bitch Ian gotta be sweet with you .

{ kehlani}
Yo what's the sour ass attitude about it's been 17 days Yvette 17 fucking days .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland}
Yeah 17 days and you still don't see the fucking issue dumbass .

I pushed her back and mega walked in the kitchen rubbing her nose .

{ mega }
Baby , come back to bed .

I looked at mega than kehlani . Kehlani walked around me kissing mega . I slammed the refrigerator door walking pass them .

Mega looked at me confused . I went straight to my room laying back down .

I wasn't even hungry no more . After seeing that shit . She definitely kissed her on purposes .

After 4mins I was knocked out . I was so mad I couldn't even stay up . Like I had to sleep it off .

Walmart

{ Million }
Yvette? Is is that you ?

I looked up from my shopping cart seeing an also familiar face.

It was my jail cellmate million nicks . I thought this bitch had life !

{ Yvette Mila Rowland}
YO WHAT THE FUCK MILLION NICKS ?

{ Million}
Yes yes ma'am hey hay hay the one and only in the mtfn flesh love .

We hugged each other . She smelled good as fuck . I almost licked this bitch neck .