Chapter 9 Kehlani x Overtime

When I looked up I saw kehlani coming out the building holding her snacks looking around .

Whole time I wonder , why she ain't came to the car . Then it hit me this girl just meet me . She don't know what I drive .

I wiped my face immediately getting out the car standing up

I wiped my face immediately getting out the car standing up . She saw me and nodded . Walking towards my vehicle eating .

I got back in the car drying my face and clearing my throat . I just meet this girl and I'm about to be living with her .

She not about to see my cry . I don't give a fuck , I pulled out my phone waiting on her .

When she opened the car door getting in . Closing the door she sighed placing her snack in my lap .

As she put the keys in the ignition. She turned the key starting up the car .I looked over at her opening up her snacks .

{ kehlani }
Yo Yvette I know you not eating my shit bro .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland}
It's never that serious, you placed yo shit in my lap shut the fuck up and drive G .

She sucked her teeth nodding her head . As she speed out the parking lot into the road .

Did this mf just pull a me , I laughed on the inside eating her chips . I picked up my phone putting on my sit belt .

Kehlani placed her sit belt on ounce , we hit the first red light . She snatched her snacks out my hand and lap .

{ kehlani }
Give me my shit , where am I taking yo ass ! Anyways ?

{ Yvette }
Ian want them nasty ass chips anyways partnaa && Tattoo parlor; Soufside.

She looked over at me then back at the road . She speed off when the light hit green . This mf not driving my car no more .

Cause why she floating my shit like this . Ian never did no dumb shit like this .

{ Kehlani}
For you not to like them Yvette. You was most definitely fucking them up . What time you get off ?

I sighed placing my phone down in my lap . I'm finna pull overtime until my mom leave . Ian even tryna stay around , while she around .

She talking out the side of her mouth . Talking about forgive him because he is my father . I don't care I'm not tryna hear none of that .