Chapter 26 Yvette almost explain x kehlani hides something

It was weird that Courtney was all over me like that not gone lie . But I ignore that heading into the complex heading straight to the lobby . When I was stopping by Jules .

She walked up to me smiling holding her nephews hand . I somewhat smiled rubbing my face in frustration cause what do Jules need now .

I didn't even care I ignored her . But spoke to her nephew . A child will never get ignored in my presence or treated any type of way .

When I got upstairs into my apartment . Kehlani was already putting up the furniture .

I took a deep breath .

When I walked in I closed the door behind me . Sitting on the floor infront of the front door immediately catching my breathe .

Kehlani walked around the corner holding blinds in her hand . She was in her sports bra , with her boxers , socks on her hair inna bun .

Eating an fruit roll up .

{ kehlani}
Mama ? What's wrong you good ? I mean you can lay down , I'm almost done with everything.

{ Yvette Mila Rowland}
Yeah...Im just hungry as fuck . I hope you in the kitchen cooking something.

{ kehlani}
Coo ..sure seems like something on your mind . You been off since dinner. You need to learn how to fucking talk to people my love .

I played with my wrist band . It was therapeutic for me.

Kehlani put the blinds down walking towards me .

I was looking at her stomach then I looked down as she sat infront of me .

Staring at me with her legs crossed smiling as she chewed her fruit roll up .

{ kehlani }
Ugh ight .....listen Come on tell me I'm only hear to listen and understand not change or judge you then I'll cook something mama

I kept playing with my wrists bands . Kehlani noticed and grabbed my hands holding them .

She got closer to me lifting my head up . When I say I wanted to snap on her but I couldn't something told me this shit was genuine .

I sighed clearly my throat before speaking.

{ Yvette Mila Rowland}
I can't believe you did that like what made you think of doing that lame ass shit kehlani you was so out of place for that ...

{ kehlani}
I know I was outta place but I just felt like something needed to be said ... especially cause I know how it feels to be pissed off at cha mother for a dumb ass mistakes outta jealousy...

I chuckled as tears fall down my face , I quickly removed my hand wiping my face .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland}
Growing up I was always told that this shit was going to get easy or better for me you know my uh dad used to abuse my mom so much that finally one day she had enough told him that uh he had to leave she would uh