Chapter 25 kehlani and Yvette see eye to eye x Family didn't show

When we walked into the restaurant . My heart start racing , I immediately got hot .

Thinking about all the shit , she put me through as a kid . Not to mention the shit she pulled , with taking my money almost having me homeless at that .

I turned around at the door , before I could make it out the door keshia walked pass me .

While kehlani was standing at the stand on her phone .

I sighed looking up looking straight ahead . I got myself together walking back inside .

When I walked inside kehlani smiled at me putting her phone up .

The gentleman guide us to straight to our table . I don't know why Allie talking about some 4:30 .

I'll be luck if sheon even come . I wanna see my god mom though.

After around 10 nobody showed up . Not even my godmother . I texted her , letting her know I was about to leave

, kehlani seem un phase she was already eating looking at her phone .

I looked at her catching her attention.

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Kehlani how come you so calm right now ?

She pointed her fork at me chewing her food up before talking .

{ kehlani}
Cause I learn to be patient something you need to do , I'm telling you it'll show a lot about you're character and confuse a lot .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland}
I been doing that my entire life , it ain't never landed me nowhere but in jail or homeless.

{ kehlani}
You stuck in your past bad Yvette not everybody gone do you wrong or set you up , you do that dumbass shit on your own . You need to start taking full accountability for your actions ma it'll take you a long way I promise

{ Yvette Mila Rowland}
I might be stuck in my past but kehlani that shit still hurts bruh * I said as my voice broke * my life wasn't supposed to be like this .

Kehlani sigh putting her phone down , sliding her fork and plate to the side looking at me clearing her throat.

{ kehlani}
Oh okay ... so tell me how you think your life supposed to go if it wasn't supposed to go like this . You think your finna get the easy way out ? Cause of some parents drama ?

I looked at her , scoffing wiping my face getting up . Kehlani got up grabbing my hand .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland}
You think this shit a fucking joke ?

{ kehlani}
No I don't think it's a joke , come here .

She grabbed our phones , placing them in her pocket . As she headed towards the bathroom .

I followed behind her as we made our way into the bathroom . I wanted to turn around and leave but I didn't .

She locked the door behind her , after scanning the bathroom making sure nobody was in the bathroom.