Chapter 3 Store x new body account

I need to figure out what the hell. Imma cook when I get back home. I just know keshia better be gone. Cause Ian even think to check the house , when I got home . Like she just does stupid things.

I can't deal with it anymore. Ion mind having a roommate. But cleaning up after them dead as fuck. I warned her too many times.

Anyways, I think I wanna do pasta and chicken. Oh hell yeah I'm definitely going for that when I get back home.

While I'm walking to my car I see Courtney. Now, how the hell did she get out here before me? Let me find out if she got wings.

I was about to walk up when I saw her husband. He was yelling at her and Courtney slapped him.

I was standing there gripping my Glock. Waiting for him to do some slick shit. But he just kept yelling. I said ight and I removed my hand from my Glock.

Walked to my car and got in closing the car door. I wish that nigga would hit my counter bae. I pulled out placing my Glock under my seat after I put it on safety.

I blasted "Rod wave - Tombstone "

Speeding down the road. Fuck it why not ain't no cars on the road. I speed-parked into the store parking lot. I grabbed my second phone.

How the fuck did I forget my main phone at home fucking around with keshia bald head ass. I checked my card to see how much money I had.

I smiled, opening my car door and turning the ignition off, yess sirrrr. Stepping out grabbing my wallet and my phone plus my car keys. Closing the car door.

Walking up to the door. When somebody yelled my name. I looked back looking around looking dumb as hell.

When I locked eyes with my mom and auntie. I laughed running across the parking lot to them.

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Ma bear and auntie, what y'all doing down here on this side of town?

{ my god momma }
Girl, we're grown and your auntie wanted to do shopping here. Since they be having everything.

{ My auntie }
Right. Them other stores ain't got shit. Oh, Yvette can you come for me I need your help with somebody.

My auntie waited until my mom got in the car to ask me that shit. Knowing her sister would pop her for asking me. I laughed looking at her .

I was gonna lie like fuck girl I don't even like you. I don't trust your matter of fact. I don't trust any of my momma's siblings.

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Ight auntie, I got you, I gotta go cause my roommate. Watching the food and they can't cook.

I said walking off she tried to stop me but her sister called her.

I walked up to the store door opened them walking in heading straight to the meat aisle.

While I was walking a man was staring at me. I ignored him hitting left on his ass. Then I came back around the corner and he was still there staring.

I started making eye contact with him making faces. After 1 minute he walked off. What the fuck I laughed looking at the chicken.

{ Female }
Uh excuse me, ma'am do you mind helping me .

A voice said and I looked up then down it was a dark skin girl with curly long pretty hair and hazel light brown eyes. She has a nose piercing on her right side and she was 4'11.

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Hell no, I don't work here. Get somebody else to do it.

I looked back down at the meat she didn't walk away. She chuckled causing me too look up rising my eyebrow. I think I am have to head but t this woman .

{ female }
Not uh friendly very much are you. I like that inna woman .

Oh she is into females that's all she had to say and right then and there she had my attention

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
The fuck you want I'm tryna find the right meat for my food. I'm hungry as fuck what??

{ female }
Girl shut the fuck up

Here she said grabbing chicken breast and pushing it at my chest. About to walk off I grabbed her forearm.

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Who the fuck said you can leave I'm Yvette

She rolled her eyes snatching away from me. Looking behind me then back at me crossing her arms.

{ female }
My momma named me Winter Yvette

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Okay Winter. I apologize i didnt mean to be like that. I'll help you what you need help with .

She looked at me throwing her hands up then down.

{ winter}
It's fine, I am just leave my cousin outside waiting on me anyways .

She said huffing sounding sad. I laughed touching my face and moving my hands.

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Let me give you my number and we can go out to eat right now. That'll be my way of apologizing and mean it.

She looked at me laughing stepping back walking forward again smiling

{ winter }
Oh so the first time you said you was sorry you didn't mean it .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Hell nawl, let me show you I'm sorry.

I said laughing and she giggled nodding her head and waiting for me.