Chapter 17 DoMonique Anderson x Kehlani x Yvette x ex

She looked at me stepping back . I laughed pushing back punching her in the mouth .

Kehlani snatched me up shoving me hard into the wall knocking the picture frame off the counter.

Touching her mouth to make sure . She wasn't bleeding . I was pissed off , why would you throw my gun like that not even my main one .

But my side gun the one I keep imma shop . Just in case somebody wanna try some hoe shit .

I never been scared to pull the trigger . I was always a happy ass trigger finger person .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Kehlani , what the fuck is your problem you act like this yo fucking  life ?

I said looking at her , she moved her hair out her face . Punching me back in my mouth , I held my hands down looking at her as tears came down my face .

{ Kehlani }
Do it the fuck again Yvette Mila watch . How I lay yo ass the fuck out . SIT .

She said pointing to the chair . I bite down on my lip looking away rubbing my face .

{ Kehlani }
What the fuck did I say Yvette*She pointed to the chair * don't make me repeat myself.

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Ight Kehlani damn .

I walked around her sitting down in the couch . She sat next to pulling her hair up . I looked at her then looked straight ahead .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
What imma do Kehlani? I can't lose that apartment . She took my money , she took yo money .

I sighed , covering my face up breathing heavily.

{ Kehlani}
Ba... I mean Yvette , I know you don't trust me . But trust me , when I say we still have the apartment . Shid , we might even own that hoe .

Back at the apartment complex
Kehlani's auntie
DoMonique pov

When i arrived at the apartment complex . People started screaming taking pictures of me .

I laughed spoke with a couple of people heading to the front desk . While my security stood behind me / beside me .

I don't normally socialize with people .

But , I was in a good move . When I made it to the front desk , their was a lady . She turned around came to the desk fake smiling .

Her name tag read Courtney. She didn't look up not one time to see my face .

{ Courtney}
Welcome Miss , How may I assist you today . Sign ups are right around the c...

When she looked up she immediately cleared her throat adjusting her posture.

{ Courtney}
Miss.Anderson I am so sorry to have...

{ DoMonique }
All good you just doing your job . How has the day been so far ?

{ Courtney}
Hasn't been since this morning. Thank you for checking Uh ...how can I help you .

{ DoMonique }
I'm here for my niece apartment 777 .

I said , fixing my suit looking down then back up only to see confusion on her face .

_______________
Feedback>333
How do y'all feel about these last 3 chapters??

To be honest, these ain't even my best bruh 💀 .