Chapter 17 Yvette vs kehlani

Tattoo parlor ; Soufside

When I walked into the the tattoo parlor. I noticed the manger and Jules was in the front .

I walked into the back pass Jules . While she was talking to me .

She placed the clipboard down telling a client to hold on , I head straight to the back room getting in my tattoo chair laying down .

{ Jules }
Yvette you not hear me calling you THE HECK IS GOING ON .

Placing my arm over my face trying too breathe.when Jules came to the back yelling at me . Then she realized I wasn't in the mood .

She immediately walked out the room . Then came back in closing the room door sitting down by my side .

Grabbing my hand then removing her hand . She sighed looking at me .

{ Jules}
Yv...vette I know you not in the mood . I'm sorry for yelling out like that I didn't know you was out of the hospital .

I sat up looking at her shaking my head standing up . She got up too looking at me. I chuckled she looked down at my hand .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Jules I can't right now .I just need a minute can you give me that huh ?

She nodded her head hugging me kissing my cheek before walking to the door opening the door .

When she opens the door kehlani walks in before speaking to Jules hugging her .

I looked up at kehlani sitting down . She closed the door locking the door .

I sigh , hiding my hurt from her .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
I'm not apologizing to her , if that's why you stopped by I'm sorry I'll give you money back for rent .

I sat down looking up at kehlani. She sat down unbothered.

{ kehlani}
I actually came to see if you was okay I had a feeling that you would stop by here .

I chuckled looking at her .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
I mean it's not nothing I can handle I'll let her have it at least I still have my money.

I said standing up heading towards the door. When all of a sudden Kehlani grabbing my waist.

I was confused so I laughed stepping back looking at here .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Yo Kehlani everything good . I'm not going back to the apartment tonight. Imma about to go let Jules know . I'm wor...rking tonight.

I noticed her whole demeanor changed.

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Don't tell me she went through your stuff . DAMN MOM

{ Kehlani }
Yeah she did go through my things . Yvette she also stole all your money from you plus my money.

I stepped back touching my head in disbelief laughing.

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Kehlani get the fuck out that's a lie . My mo- Allie would not do that *I stepped in front of kehlani looking at her *that's over a million dollar kehlani

I immediately grabbed my bag out the cabinet . Taking out my gun along with my bullets .

{ kehlani}
Mama's what you doing you gotta chill . Imma handle this for us .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
You can't do shit but get the fuck out my face kehlani. Why you even around still I would've hope yo ass been bounced.

She pushed me snatching an loaded gun out my hand . She unloaded the gun fast as fuck . Throwing it across the tattoo shop back room.

Who the fuck is this cause ain't no way I'm snatching a loading gun out somebody's hand . I know , I got a lot of messed up ways but I'm trying in all honest .
___________
Feedback >💕
Update soon >🤎