Chapter 19/20 New business offer x new product

Ever since the incident occurred with kehlani . I've been keeping my distance . The only time we would communicate with each other is when it's time to pay rent .

Other then that I never even looked in shawty direction. Whole time I feel like I found somebody that match my energy.

You know and for the first time in my life that shit don't feel good . Never in a million years would I think this shit would happen.

Anyways next 5 weeks roll around and it's time for business. Knowing me when it's time to work it's time to work .

I sit up in the bed all frustrated aggravated asb don't een know why , I chuckled getting up out the bed .

When I open my door , kehlani opened her door . I looked at her walking out closing my door.

I went straight into the bathroom grabbing my toothbrush. She comes in behind me brushing up against me .

I felt a chill enter my body . I put the toothpaste on my toothbrush looking at her .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland}
You not see me standing here kehlani? You about to piss me off .

{ kehlani}
Yeah I do you mama get pissed off !

She said , while winking at me grabbing her toothbrush. I scoffed brushing my teeth.

She really think this shit a game . I did what I had to do after brushing my teeth. I went straight to my room.

Heading into my closet , when I walked out into my room kehlani was in my doorway eating cereal.

{ kehlani}
You not going too meet my auntie You do know that hardcore shit right .

She said eating cereal , I looked away playing my suit on the bed . She walked in my room sitting on my bed .

I looked at her pushing her .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Yo can you moveee

{ kehlani }
What I tell you about putting your hands on me ?

She said looking at me pushing my hand away . I scoffed , grabbing my phone.

{ kehlani }
I see you follow rules very well I like that .

Kehlani chuckled eating her cereal . I tried not to laugh grabbing my suit heading into the bathroom to shower.

____________________
15 minutes

{ Kehlani}
Are you serious , Tell my aunt you was joking Yvette.

{ Yvette mila Rowland}
No now can you move out my way . Man don't nobody got time to entertain you.

{ kehlani}
I'm not saying you finna entertain me . I'm saying you not working for her Yvette.

{ Yvette mila Rowland}
Yeah ight .

I said calmly sitting down grabbing my chips off the table. Kehlani was standing by the door looking at me.

{ kehlani}
Oh okay thank you .

She said about to walk towards me . When all of a sudden there was a knock on the door.

She looked at me, I laughed eating chips . When she opened the door her auntie looked at her then me .

{ DoMonique }
Kehlani , Yvette.

{ kehlani}
Aunt

{ Yvette mila Rowland}
Ma'am

{ DoMonique }
What's going on ? Why I gotta stop my meetings to come get my body guard kehlani huh ?

When kehlani looked back at me . I was smiling then DoMonique followed her eyes looking at me.

{ DoMonique }
Car now Yvette , kehlani don't make me come this way again.

I scoffed, when I passed her and she grabbed my throat pushing me against the wall.

{Kehlani}
Aunt n-

{ DoMonique }
Kehlani if you touch me , I will break your jaw understand. Yo Yvette you said something?

I looked at her with confusion these some strong ass females. I coughed shaking my head no , tapping out immediately .

DoMonique helped me up brushing me off . I looked at kehlani walking out the door .

Kehlani pov

{ DoMonique }
Mmm ... kehlani lock the door I'll stop by next week to check on the business.

{ DoMonique }
Don't be expecting Yvette back this weekend or next weekend.

I looked at my aunt leanings on the counter. I nodded sucking my teeth , she closed the door leaving.

I sighed , heading towards the door locking the door. When I locked the door. I received a text message from Yvette.

Notifications
Mama's my headache 🙄❤️
- damn I fucked up , I'm sorry 🥺 . Don't even wait up for me

I through my phone on the couch. Heading towards the back room. Literally Yvette about to be doing all types of shit .

I tried to tell her she not ready finnw be all kinds of crazy . She think she crazy now wait until she experiences some shit .

After looking at my table for one of the stores I own , I decided to launch new shirts . I was gone jump on it ASAP .

15 minutes past midnight. I'm in the bitch staring at the door and shit . I can't believe her beanie pie head ass went with DoMonique crazy ass .

I laughed head into the kitchen , i started putting out food to cook . I went into the living searching for movie to watch .

I found this movie on tubi . Called street legal . I played that heading onto the kitchen .

I just automatically ended the night eating cooking tacos .

_______________________
To be continued > 333
Feedback ? 💕