Chapter 12 Target x Tattoos

While kehlani was in target grabbing things for the apartment and her room . I decided that I didn't want to be in my hot ass car alone .

Especially sitting in one place cramping hungry and irrated . Then she wasn't even picking up her fucking phone at all for me .

This the stuff I be talking about! Like you have to constantly repeat yourself to these females.

Ima chock her ass out when I see her , it's like I gotta beg her ass for my keys . I should've let her drive her own car .

But then , we would've both been sitting in that hot ass apartment. Hector nem be tripping , if you ask me ion even think they be fixing that shit for real .

Anyways , tell me why when I get out the car . I seen winter with some short light skin female .

For some reason , it pissed me the fuck off so bad , I mean I know I blocked her . But fuck no , so when I seen her , she seen me and we locked eyes .

She immediately placed her bags inside the car . While the light skin bitch looked in my direction grabbed winter waist and kissed her .

I smacked my lips and started walking. Winter smiled pushing her to the side walking into my direction. I kept on walking .

When I hit the front door of target. Winter speed walk then ran grabbing my arm . I yanked back from her placing my hand under my shirt . Rubbing my stomach looking at her mugging hard asb .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
The fuck you grabbing me for ain't yo bitch watching , don't get that hoe fucked up .

I looked over winter shoulder and she was looking at me with her hands  inside the car . I placed my hands in-front of my pants standing in the doorway of target .

Winter looked back at the girl then back at me . Pointing at her than crossed her arms  .

{ winter }
Yvette that's just a frie-

Winter started laughing with her hands looking at me. I looked over her shoulder again but this time shawty was gone .

I laughed mean mugging winter hard as fuck . Now she done pissed me off infront of this stupid ass place .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Winter shawty ba-back the fuck up !!! Like who the fuck was that like you letting bitches kiss you now baby ?!

She started laughing walking away from me . Then came back into my direction , talking with her hands .

{ winter }
Baby? Baby? YVETTE YOU SO FUCKING BACKWARDS DON'-

I didn't even give her time to finish yelling. I walked off into Target like Winter standing there tryna defend Shawty.

Like I won't pop boffom in they shit. But, once I walked in another female bumped into me. She was walking and texting.

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Yo what the fuck watch, where you going you gon get where the fuck you need to be girl

{ Her }
Uh, excuse me? Do I fucking know you ?!

She said, placing her phone in her back pocket. Pulling up her pants as a dude walked up behind her grabbing her waist.

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
No, you don't know me but watch out ion give no fucks about yo nigga grabbing you

{ him }
Baby everything good ov... Aye yo dyke bitch I wasn't talking to you mind yo fucking business bitch

I chuckle stepping back and started observing his body language plus hers. She pushed him back grabbing his hand.

{ Her}
Baby stop this bitch not even worth it.

She looked back at me rolling her eyes. Oh yeah, I'm finna turn this lil hoe out. When I catch her around, I started walking off rubbing my stomach.

14mins later.

I was walking around looking for kehlani . She was not nowhere to be found and was not picking up her phone at all . I called , texted and even used a strangers phone .

Like what the fuck did this hoe just up and dip with my fucking car keys . After a while I just got hungry , I walked onto the chip isle .

Grabbing a bag of chips opening them up . When I open them up I started eating them walking down the isle heading down the drink isle.

When I get to the drink isle , I spot kehlani laughing with winter and the light skin girl .

I throw the drink bottle so fucking hard . It hit kehlani in the side of her face then hit the ground and busted opened.

She screamed holding her face looking in my direct . The light skin girl grabbed winter pulling her out the way . I placed the chips in my bag , walking towards them .

{ kehlani}
WHAT THE FUCK WH... YO YVETTE WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU HIT ME IN THE FACE WITH THAT DRINK BO...

I walked up to her snatching my keys out her hand .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Shut the fuck up find a way home dumb ass bitch . Fuck out my face kehlani .

She removed her hand and her face was bleeding bad . I felt bad asf but I didn't want to show it . Bro my stomach dropped to my ass . Looking at her face .

She bit her lip like she was holding her tongue and walked off . She placed her shirt on her face . Winter looked at me shaking her head .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
The fuck is you looking at you can get it too shawty .

She moved the light skin girl hand walking my direction talking and I started standing guard . Cause I want this girl to try some shit . She grabbed her again and winter slapped her hand .

She looked at winter and looked away pulling out her phone . Oh she one of them type of people cool .

{ winter }
Yvette what is wrong with you ? You did not have to do that to her . My step sister is a sweet girl .

I looked winter up and down walking to my car . Fuck out of here you not on nothing and neither is your step sister . Like I really do hate bitches .

When I made it back to the car , kehlani was in the front seat . She looked like she had been crying .

When we made it back to the complex. Kehlani grabbed her water bottle and her bag getting out the car closing the car door calmly.

I struggled my shoulder getting out .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 2 of this is on the way 🤝🏽 I got a little lazy with this one but the next chapter gone hit hopefully 💀