Chapter 27 kehlani hides something

Mind y'all I woke up hella late cause kehlani , but that's besides the point .

Anyways , I get up heading straight to the bathroom . When all of a sudden mega , Kehlani's friend walk out the bathroom pass me in kehlani towel .

I laughed , shaking my head as I closed the bathroom door behind me . Cause I know they not sharing towels .

I'm finna be messy , I get up washing my hands . Drying my hands off walking out the bathroom with a straight face .

As I walked down the hallway trying not to laugh . When I hit the corner my face dropped immediately . Kehlani was in the living room packing and unpacking boxes .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Yoo kehlani you not gone believe this s-shit .

When I walked in the living room . It looked like somebody else was moving in I cleared my throat.

{ kehlani }
The hell wrong with ha -

Running back in my room , running back out  . It was still clothes boxes everywhere .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland}
YO YO YO I know you not moving Mega in here ... no bro hell Nawl let her move in with the lady down the hallway . She looking for a roommate anyways lani .

{ kehlani}
Man chill Yvette she my fia- friend . She gotta stay with me besides . You not the only one paying rent here .

I wasn't trying here nothing . She was saying if I'm being honest I quickly grab her friends box . Placing the by the door .

She walked up on me snatching the box out my hand . Slightly pushing me to the side .

I dramatically stumbled across the room holding onto the counter top .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland}
Damn iron man it ain't never that serious about no bitch that's not finna be staying under my roof .

She side eye me as she packed the boxes up neatly.

{ kehlani}
She not no bitch watch your mouth . Don't you gotta go to work or something today .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland}
Yeah ight . Tf You being weird for ... nigga yeah I got work but you gotta drop me off .

Mega came from the back room . In my shirt I left in lani room . That I've been looking for , for the past 3days .

{ mega }
She cannot drop you off at work. We gotta go shopping for something today right lani .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
I know that ain't my shit You got on . Bro lani yo friend wildin right now . Ion even have time my boy feel me discuss this shit later .

Lani didn't say anything . She just looked at me than back at mega . I walked off , she being mad weird right now .

We not even finna talk about the fact that she defended her friend knowing she doesn't defend me like that .

Soufside tattoo parlor : 5:54am

{ Jules }
Well look who finally decided to show up ?!