Chapter 18 Basketball x Interested

Kehlani talked my damn head off . I never heard anything . That she said , while she was driving back to our apartment.

I had one of my manger sister drop my car off for me at my apartment. But , After that incident with kehlani auntie . She offered me a job , what job did I take , I have no idea .

Kehlani ass ended up not speaking to me no more . Talking about some I'm making decisions based off my hurt .

Last time , I checked I'm a grown ass woman . That just happened to get my money back from my mom and my apartment with her help . 

Like the fuck are you talking about . I walked right pass her heading into the kitchen .

She always been on my ass about it .

She chuckled walking out the kitchen . I laughed grabbing a water bottle .

{ Kehlani }
What the fuck is so funny dumbass .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
You tuh ... I mean you all mad and shit like it's yo life it's cute ...I said smiling opening my water bottle halfway ..., if anything I'm doing you a favorite by staying outcha way ...

I said , nonchalantly opening the water bottle as , she walked into the kitchen leaning on the counter .

{ kehlani }
How you figure you doing me a favorite. I said not to you not fooling no damn body .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Mmcht yo kehlani stay out of this , this don't have anything to do with you .

{ Kehlani}
You wanna be entailed to that street shit so fucking bad bruh ! This shit not a game Yvette

I laughed walking off . She turned around following me . I sat down in the living leaning back on the couch looking at her .

She was standing infront of me talking .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
You right it's not a game . You don't think I know this shit get dangerous? My own parents turned on me you think I wanna be this way kehlani.

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Stay in your place yon know shit about me or what I got through . You just happen to be in the middle of all it .

She slapped my water bottle out my hand . I laughed wiping my mouth . Stepping forward I got up clutching my hands tight looking at her.

{ kehlani}
You want me to stay out shit stop doing shit BITCH ! YOU NOT THE ONLY ONE THATS FUCKING LIVING HERE !

She pointed in my face talking , I justed looked at her continuing to clench my jaw tight .

{ kehlani}
SO BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THIS SHIT GONE COST US BOTH OF OUR FUCKING LIVES DUMB BITCH SEARCH UP DoMonique Anderson ...

Was all she said before she walked off . I smacked my lips sitting back down picking up the water bottle.

Mane these females be outta control now days . She think just because she helped get my place back.