Chapter 4 Restaurant incident x Disrespect

We goddamn get out the store and I had to walk winter . To her cousin car so she can explain to them . Mfs was on some weird shit . So , I definitely looked at her ID and made sure she was legit. I'm not gonna lie I started to leave her ass on baby .

Anyways we pull up to the uh goddamn don't be mad at me . Y'all but I took her to McDonald's.

Ion even know shawty like that to be spending money on her for real. But what shocked me was when she asked me . If we can go inside the restaurant and eat .

So , you know what I fuck I did I told her yes and she was the first one out the car . I carefully grabbed my Glock from under my sit placing it in bag stepping out the car closing the car door . Putting my keys and phone in my bag .

{ winter}
Yvette , why you slow dragging if ...

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
You need to be patient winter, I'm coming you know what you getting right ?

I said walking up to here opening the door for her . As she walked in I noticed her ass was fat .when we walked in I yelled hell nawl real loud on accident and winter turned around laughing.

Reaching up covering my mouth . I looked down at her like do you not see how big this line is I looked at the line and point she looked back grabbing my hand .

Pulling me in the line talking to me .

{ winter}
Yvette , I know the line long didn't you tell me to be patient.

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
That was before I seen this big ass concert line winter.

{ lady infront of us }
Ma'am can you shut up so I can order

When she said that I looked behind me and looked at winter. She placed her hand on my stomach looking at the lady then up at me .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Winter who ... who the fuck she talking to

Before winter could speak again the lady turned around again Walking in my direction.

{lady infront of us}
Oh shut up would you I'm talking to you with the band around your head . What you a gang member or something

I looked at her titling my head to the side and chuckled taking my thumb and swiping my nose .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Aye lady you better take your old ass up their and order your food

Winter seen I was getting pissed so she started pushing on my stomach a little I backed up a little touching her hand on my stomach .

{ winter}
Yvette stop let's go ma'am ...I think you need to just ordered something please

{ lady infront of us }
Oh why don't you hush what are you her whore ?

The lady turned around and started ordering her food the next thing you know winter pulled the lady back swinging her to the floor . Punching her all in her shit kicking her .

{ winter}
Bitch👊🏽don't you ever in your mother fucking life disrespect me again👊🏽Or somebody that's not even talking to 👊🏽yo ass you dumb bitch 👊🏽you got me and my baby👊🏽 fucked up she might not touch 👊🏽you but I will I been to jail 👊🏽bitch play with your 👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽kids not us !

It happened so fast that somebody yelled damn and oh shit . I picked up winter as she was still tryna get to the lady . The lady was screaming for help. But nobody came to the rescue and nobody didn't even record either .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Winterrrrrr

{ winter}
Whaaaat Yvette

Ounce we got outside by the door I put her down carefully. Getting closer to her as she was breathing heavily

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Girl yell at me like that again and you gon need a fucking hospital. Go to the fucking car now winter!

She walked to the car as I was behind her she got in and slammed my car door . When she did that shit I ran to the passenger side opening the door .

Looking at her in amazement.

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Why the fuck you slamming my car door ? The fuck you gotta attitude for how the fuck you mad cause you can't finish beating a bitch , that lady in their bleeding at shit winter!!!

I said yelling at her and she tried to push me out the way to close the car door . I moved her hand respectfully grabbing her face .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
You not finna be disrespectful right now . So lose the attitude before I snatch it out of you mama.

She rolled her eyes moving hair out here face as she adjusted the seat getting on her phone . When she did that I nodded my head . Closing her door back walking around to the drivers side .

Cause now I feel disrespected and I was just tryna help . I wasn't even sleepy no more .