Chapter 5 Parking lot x Carsex

Ounce I got in the car i pulled out of the parking lot . Like she really just tried me , I don't care . If I just meet shawty . Like I gotta show her ass more then I can tell her .

She grabbed her water bottle drinking her water looking at her phone . I looked over at her while I was driving then back at the road nodding.

I grabbed my phone looking at the time . I wasn't even hungry nor sleepy Anymore . She turned me on . When she beat that lady ass . For talking shit like that she 4'11 and did all that.

Oh , I'm finna demolish her pussy . Like a nigga gotta do background check on me cause imma eaaat it up . I pulled into a abandoned parking lot as I parked she looked over at me .

{ winter}
W..

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Get in the back seat I wanna talk to you .

She looked At me for a minute concerned. But after a while she got in the back and I got out the car closing the door going to the back seat .

{ winter}
Yvette I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings I was just -

I pulled her dress all the way up moving her thong's to the side touching on her pussy .she looked at me biting down on her bottom lip letting out a soft moan .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Talk I can't hear you winter

I said turning her face me as I spread her legs she held onto the passenger backseat . I placed my tongue on her pussy lip .

{ winter}
I said ...mmm I was upset because

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Because what winter

I said while getting in position locking her thighs in place . So she doesn't slid back and try to run from me .

Ounce I did that shit , I immediately started flicking my tongue up and down on her clit as fast as I can she started moaning trying to close her legs .

I held my grip sucking on her pussy sticking my tongue inside her sucking her clit aggressively. While she moaned grinding on my face . I moved my tongue in circular motion around her pussy lips on her clit and inside Her pussy .

She was so fucking wet , i sucked on her clit hard flicking my tongue back and forth . She started moaning taking her clothes off .

I stop eating her pussy sitting up licking my mouth looking at her she got on top of me licking my chin . Smiling at me as she took my shirt off .

I helped her after I helped her help me take my shirt off . I grabbed her ass slapping it hard as I can she moaned looking at me .

I started biting down on my bottom lip as . We started back kissing and taking my pants off . We was both now in the back of my car butt naked asf . With the doors locked

She went down on me giving me head , I started moaning grabbing her titties . Then she did some type of trick with her tongue and I let out the gayest moan ever .

I started cumming immediately after she did that shit . Oh she gay gay I like that shit . I pulled her up licking her mouth and sucking her bottom lip as I bit down pulling back on her bottom lip letting go.

She looked at me like she was about to cry

{ winter }
Nooo you didn't let me taste you first .

She sat back crossing her arms I tried my best not to laugh grabbing her .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Mama I'm sorry come get it then .

She went back down on me rubbing my clit .i started moaning grinding on her she went back down started licking my clit then she suck's on my clit flicking her tounge then she went inside me with her tongue doing the same trick and I moaned the same way cumming inside her mouth .

She moaned swallowing my cum , then she spread my legs getting ontop of me . Placing her pussy on my pussy . We was finna get to throbbing. When our pussies came in contact with each other we both got wet immediately.

We both moaned then shawty started going to work . I started moaning holding onto her so she doesn't fall I started holding her in place as she was throbbing me .

She had the most pretties moans ever . I moaned then she got up so she could see . How wet we was and she stuck her finger inside my pussy I moaned rolling my eyes biting my lip .

She then placed her fingers inside herself moaning and placed her fingers back inside me I started moaning then she started back rubbing her pussy again mines moaning.

After a few we switched positions. I was now fucking winter and our moans grow louder and we both started squirting and cumming after the sex and head .

After we was done she put on her clothes and I put my clothes on . We kissed each other and go into the front sit .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Damn damn I did not know yo lil ass could fuck like that

{ winter}
It's a lot I can do in bed Yvette . You just not finna get that side of me yet

She said fixing her hair and I laughed pulling out the parking lot. I gotta go get my car washed and cleaned tomorrow. This was simply a hit and run . You will not be seeing me around shawty .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I tried with the sex shit mind yo mfn business shit is hard . Anyways some words are misspelled I correct them later on I know I know