Chapter 15 911 x 772

I'm tryna figure out, why is this bitch still asking questions. Like bro what the fuck send somebody.

{ kehlani }
NO BITCH YOU LISTEN CAR....CAREFULLY FUCKING SEND SOMEBODY NOW !! She's losing oxygen I can fucking feel it ...I'm sorry please just hurry .

{ 911 operator }
Ma'am listen , I am trying to help you , help is on the way . I need you to make sure her ..

When she said help was on the way that's all I cared about anything else is fucking irrelevant .

I ended the phone call , placing on Yvette socks / shoes . Putting lotion on her body gently but fast as I can , when all of a sudden there was a knock on the front door .

I ran out the room down the hallway slipping hard asf  . I groaned getting up , running plus limping towards the door .

When I open the door it was the per-medics . Looking down at some type of device . While the other one was looking around.

{ First person }
Where is she ? Are you Yvette?

He said looking up from his device. I didn't say a word I just pointed to the back following behind the two of them .

One of them looked back at me then at Yvette.

The fuck is you looking at help my girl . Y'all already late as hell . Like if something happens to her , y'all gon have to send me to prison .

When he made it to her and did all this shit I didn't understand . They placed her on a stretcher.

{ Kehlani}
Yooo Ayee be fucking careful with her head bro the fuck is you doing you new or something ?

{ second person }
Uh yes ma'am I actually am I start-

I through my hands up in the air and back down sighing. Walking towards Yvette then moved back .

{ kehlani}
Oh my gosh this bitch done sent me somebody that's it's they first day ... y'all ain't teach him to watch ... man come on hurry .

I moved out the way and got behind them . Just in case they tried to do that dumb shit again .

When they made it into the living room. I grabbed both of our phones and both of our keys .

I'll be back later to get her clothes . Just for when she wake up and cuss me out for the outfit I placed on her .

She matching but , I don't think she gone love them shoes .

Soon as the permedices made it outside the door into the hallway.... I started panicking but didn't show.

I have ptsd like crazy the one side of me nobody will ever see . I walked behind them closing the door behind me locking up.

I decided to take the stairs to make it quicker to meet them in the parking lot. When I get down stairs in the lobby . I don't see them anywhere.

I panicked rushing back into the complex just to find them doing cpr on her in the lobby .. I pushed this white lady out the way .

Heading straight towards Yvette...
>>> Should I continue 🤭its about to get real messy y'all ready? >>>>