Chapter 23 Dream x inlove with kehlani

{ kehlani}
You don't gotta say nothing to me man . For real after 6years of me living here we can really go our separate way simple.

Kehlani said , throwing her keys on the stand next to the door . I walked in behind her closing the door .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland}
It ain't never that serious about a car . I'm going to bed night . Bitches be bugging real bad for nothing yo

She chuckled turned around taking her shoes off throwing them pass me by the front door ,

I turned around looking at her shoes . when I looked back she was walking infront of me .

{ kehlani }
You right it's never been that serious about a car . "BITCH"* kehlani got really close to me grabbing my face , as I made eye contact with her smiling un phased * But disrespecting me and my time is serious enough .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland}
You been around Domo mad long . Like y'all act exactly alike . Besides you act like you run shit I don't give a fuck about-

{ kehlani }
Man listen shut allat shit up allat shi irrelevant Yvette you do this shit as a distraction . I see the way you look at me when I snap on you ...the only difference between my auntie and me is she not scared to get her hand dirty me onna other hand I do shit different.

She said getting close to my mouth as if she was going to kiss me before she whispered in my ear , turned around walked away cutting the lights off .

The fuck wrong with people cutting the lights off on me later.

I headed straight to the back going into my room closing the door behind me . When I laid down I just felt unease.

{ Yvette Mila Rowland}
Dream you can come out now please.

She walked out the closet smiling , I looked over at her military ass shaking my head sitting up looking at her . She had her hand behind her .

{ Dream }
How did you know , I was here ?

{ Yvette Mila Rowland}
How could I ever forget the secent of my abusive f- girlfriend.

She slight tilted her head walking towards me . I got up moving around the bed .

{ dream }
Abusive ? Yvette I might put my hands on you but you put cha hands on me and said hurtful shit too don't put that all on me .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland}
You still the same dream . You think shit evolved around you .

She walked towards the bed Frame heading in my direction my whole body froze in fear .

{ Dream }
No I don't look I know I fucked up but I want you to give me a second chance baby please i know respect

She said crying , looking me in my eyes grabbing my hand as I trembled when she touched me .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland}
You need to go before my girlfriend walk in here dream .