Chapter 16 772 x 1025

Mane , if these folks don't stop acting like , I can't walk I know something . Imma beat Kehlani ass .

Cause why she put me on these tacky ass clothes. I don't even Match but it's good . She saved my life , I guess . I don't know what happened .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland}
Can y'all move please Allie . I mumbled laughing playfully . I don't even know why you around anyways . I need sp-

When I mumbled she punched me in my chest with force . I cough looking at her about to cry , i held it in .

{ Allie Rowland}
Say that shit again lil wanna be ass fucking boy imma beat yo ass then send you right back . Don't nobody love yo ass as much as I do don't make me regret this shit bitch

The only reason she put her hands on me is she knows I'm weak right now . Any other time , I'll turn up on her ass . I just don't have then energy to no more .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland}
I was just playing ma

when my real mom hit me Kehlani wasn't in the room . She walked out to grab me some water . I turned around hiding my face .

Kehlani came back in laughing , placing the water beside me . While my real mom mean mugged her .

{ Kehlani }
Damn Yvette Chile we just tryna make sure that you comfortable . *she looked at me noticing I was uncomfortable *Yo Yvette you good mama's.

{ Allie Rowland }
Mama's?? Oh so y'all fucking ? Yvette what happened to Keshia?

I turned around looking at her scrunching my face up . While Kehlani try to be polite, I could tell it was eating her ass up .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland}
Can you stop Disrespecting me . I never associated myself with the girl nor looked at her like that

{ kehlani }
No ma'am , we no together . I ac-

She laughed cutting kehlani off slapping my face hard . I balled my fist up looking away.

{ Allie Rowland}
Tuh ian ask you allat besides . I'm staying around until you get better I decided I'm going to stay uh keliane you can leave bye .

I got up snatching away from her almost stumbling over . Kehlani grabbing my waist I held onto her as Allie my mom tried to grab me .

I slapped her hand scrunching up my face crying .

{ Allie Rowland}
Oh you disrespectful lil bitch .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland}
Bro please leaveeee ma.

She looked over at Kehlani snatching me away from her , I screamed in pain holding my chest . She pushed Kehlani out the way . Kehlani laughed getting up walking out the room slamming the door behind her but the door never closed it opened a little .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland}
You g-

{ Allie Rowland}
I gotta what? At the end of the day you are my child ! I carried yo ass for 9 months . Just for you to be out here so called calling yourself licking coochie . If I wanted a damn son i would've left your ass at the hospital at got pregnant again until I had a boy .

Tears flowed down my face as , she pushed me back into my chair looking at me . I wiped my face looking at her shaking my left leg then my right .

Placing my hand under my shirt.

{ Allie Rowland}
WHAT NOW YO LIL FEELING HURT ?HUH .

I bit my lip holding back looking at her at this point I was so mad . Beyond mad , I wanted to put my hands on her . But she right she is my mother .

{ Allie Rowland }
Now you don't- you know what I was gone wait to tell you but since you wanna be grown and fuck females . I uh fucked your manger/ owner of the building you gotta get out at the end of the month . This my apartment now .

I laughed getting up wiping my face .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland}
Nawl , you wouldn't do you're daug-

She throw paper in my face along with paper statements.

Out of nowhere decked her in her mouth . Next thing you know we was inside my room apartment fight .

Glass started falling along with the painting plus everything on my dresser along with the small table .

She screamed holding onto my shirt . I slapped her face . I heard the front door open but that didn't stop me from doing what I had to do , Kehlani then ran in the room .

I screamed at Allie with so much hurt my voice was breaking .

{ Allie Rowland}
Help me get her off me right now Yvette bitch you got go get yo shi LEAVEEEE

{ Yvette Mila Rowland}
You a dirty ass bitch YOU NOT SHIT TO ME WHY WOULD YO-

kehlani snatched me up pushing Allie across the room .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland}
Ma This my apartment*my voice was breaking real bad *I worked hard for this ! Where imma go you gotta take that shit back ma

She laughed touching her mouth that was leaking licking her blood . She laughed standing up holding onto the dresser.

{ Allie Rowland}
I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU NEVER DID , you being in the hospital confirmed at that for me Yvette *she laughed *oh yo dad not even your real dad .

I was finna hit her again but Kehlani grabbed my waist whispering in my ear . She calm me down l looked down breathing heavily.

I walked out the apartment complex. Kehlani stayed behind in the apartment building . I spoke with Courtney, she was upset .

She also told me Allie fucked up her job position. Now she has to work even harder with less pay .

This my fault I gotta figure out how to fix this I gotta get my shit back together for now .

I gotta make money , so I can double . Then it hit me my money still in my apartment that's more then enough to double on my rent to get my lease signed back over to me .
_________
How y'all feel about this chapter