Chapter 8 Outside the complex x Overtime

{ Real mom }
Yvette shut the hell up , you don't know what you're talking about okay your father loved me . He loved us and you talking about fuck him you done last your damn mind Yvette Rowland

She pushed me into the wall again walking off . I walked up to her yelling as I cried balling up my fist .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
LOVE MA ARE YOU DUMB ! He disrespected the fuck out of you and that household. He did a lot of dirty shit and not only he put his hands on you infront of me . I hated that man so bad you think I don't know what's going on ? You better hope ion catch his ass lacking . You put him first before me too !!!

She started crying I smacked my lips grabbing my car keys . I walked right past her closing the door heading to the living room.

Kehlani was sitting on the couch looking at her phone . I wiped my face speaking to her as my voice broke .

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Kehlani you mind driving me around. Me too work I'm late As fuck and I can't drive right now .

I said and my mother walked out calling my name kehlani nodded getting up following behind me . I ignored her walking out the door .

Kehlani turned around telling my mom . That she will talk to me when I calm down . I kept walking and kehlani caught up to me .

Grabbing my keys out my hand , I let her grabbed them as I wiped my face with my tank top looking starting head at the elevator.

Biting my lip while crossing my arms as I touched my mouth with my hand . Kehlani looked over at me placing her hands in her pocket.

As she sighed , when the elevator doors opened kehlani stepped off . I was still in the elevator in the same spot . She walked back into the elevator looking at me .

{kehlani}
Yvette are you okay ?

{ Yvette Mila Rowland }
Yeah I'm good come on .

I said walking out the elevator pass my counter bae . She was upset too so we didn't even make eye contact or speak to each other.

Ounce , we reached outside I immediately walked to my car getting in and started crying.

Kehlani was at the vending machine getting snacks .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
😒this whole story ass , imma jump back on this when I feel better cause my allergies acting up onna low . Let me know how y'all feel about this or do I gotta switch it the fuck up 😌 .Enjoy:) more to come !?!!.

Cause why we getting bully by outside my people with allergies like me we gotta fight back 😂we outside getting bullied by nature.

Vote & comment thank you >👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾