Season 1:episode 1

We're the pogues, and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time.

Naomi's pov

I'm rested next to JJ on the edge of the scaffolding, my arms leaning against metal bars and my legs dangling over the edge.The sky's hues of orange and pink shining as the sun sunk slowly into the ocean, peace surrounding me. The lapping of the waves fill my ears as do the footsteps of my brother coming from above. He walks along the top of the roof, edging closer and sipping of a can of beer.

"That's what, a three-story fall to the deck?" Pope says squinting his eyes and looking up at the boy. "I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival".

I giggle at his comment saying "I'm gonna come up and push you if your not careful John b"

He scrunches his face up replying "should I jump?"

"Yeah jump" Pope says. "I'll shoot you on the way down.

"You'll shoot me?"

"Yep"

John B makes his famous finger guns pointing them at Pope exclaiming "Pow!"

Kiara suddenly walks from around the corner, complaining about warm towels about something.

"Can you please not kill yourself?" Kie asks my brother looking up at him making me and JJ look up at the crazy boy to.

"Do not spill that beer" JJ says" I'm not giving you another one.

"He's gonna spill it" I whisper in JJ's ear.

He nods" He's gonna spill it"

John B then looses his balance and drops the can where it splats all over the deck.

"Woah oh shit" John b exclaims.

"Of course you did" JJ tuts.

"Smooth"
I see pope peering from around the corner and I hear someone shouting "Hey!"

"Hey, uh security's here" Pope stutters. "Let's wrap it up"

"Yep, cmn lets go" I say making a face and jumping up from my old position.

"Boys are early today, humpty dumpty, lets roll" JJ exclaims

I jump down onto the decking with JJ while he keeps shouting to the security guard 'Gary'.

"Your asking for it" I scoff and he just shrugs smirking.

We run through the building laughing as we hear the mans shouts from behind, cutting corners and dodging him as we run.We charge down the stairs seeing that there's other security guards trying to catch us but end up dodging past them.

We carry on running outside jumping the fence while JJ shouts at pope to go. Pope falls flat on his face but I offer him my hand and grins and accepts it graciously.

"Hey cmn guys we gotta go fasto's coming" JJ says grabbing my wrist and running with me. John b honks the horn at us telling us to get in the Twinkie so we all run to the vehicle, jumping in and driving away.