Season 2: Episode 8

Naomi's pov:

Rubbing my eyes as I rolled over for my face to be met with that familiar tanned looking person, laid down next to me, stretched out on the bed, one of his arms hooked round my waist. I sat up slowly, moving his arm to be placed on a pillow. And of course that wakes the boy straight up. He rolls over his eyes slowly opening as I throw on his t-shirt that's laid on the floor over my sports bra that I was wearing, along with a pair of pyjama shorts.

"Hey" he smiles, his morning voice making me melt. 

"Morning" I smile back, trying to stand up but I feel the boys hand grab my wrist gently, pulling me back into the bed with him and into his arms. "Hey!"

He tickles my body with his big hands, making me squirm around and giggle at his touch, which made me feel like a little girl all over again. I try to push the boy off me and as I manage to do that, the boy grins up at me, pulling my forehead towards his lips and pressing a gentle kiss on top of it. I smile at the blonde, holding eye contact with him for a minute, soaking up his gorgeous blue eyes, his gorgeous smile and his gorgeously tanned face. He smiled back, holding onto the eye contact. And in that moment I realised how much I loved the boy. He was my first love. I had loved him since I was little. Always admiring him. Always having strong and passionate feelings for him. And no matter what, we were stuck with each other now.

I broke the eye contact, getting up off the bed and yawning, stretching out. "You need to get up and stop being lazy JJ!" I exclaim sarcastically, throwing a pillow at his head but failing miserably as he catches it in his hands, tutting as shaking his head.

"Getting up is boring Naomi" he groans, pulling the covers over his head. I rag them off his body, revealing a nearly naked JJ, just dressed in his underwear. I throw the cover on the ground as he lets out a huge groan. "Naomi!"

"Get Up JJ!" I shout back, leaving the room to see my brother, Pope and Kiara outside. I walk outside, greeting everyone. "Morning guys" I yawn, sitting myself down next to Kiara. 

"Morning" they all chime back.

"Where's JJ?" Pope questions.

"He's being lazy but he'll be up in a minute" I nod. "So, last night crazy huh?"

"Oh yeah, crazy" Kie laughs.

"I don't even know half of what happened" I admit, everyone bursting out laughing.

"Classic Naomi, fainting whenever she feels like it" my brother jokes as I scowl at him, the group joining in with his jokes.

"Oh I want some attention, let me just-" Kiara jokes, pretending to faint.

"I'm to tired for this, lets just faint in a tree" Pope laughs, everyone choking with laughter. I join in with them, JJ now entering.

"Uh hey guys, what's so funny" he asks, furrowing his brows and sitting down next to my brother.

"Oh nothing" I wave him off, the rest of us making small conversation about last night with the group. 

"Well hello princess" JJ retorts, Sarah Cameron walking through the door as I narrow my eyes at him. 

"Sarah! Hey!" I smile, pulling her into a hug and so that she sits down next to me.