Finally Free

Naomi's pov:

It was a Monday afternoon. Kie and Pope were working, so was John B and JJ was MIA at the moment. I was laid down on the couch, my legs spread out across the scuffed up seat. My head was rested on the end of the couch, shuffling about uncomfortably ofttenly. My air pods were in, listening to my music with my calm sort of playlist playing. I was in a very strange mood. I wasn't in the mood to physically do anything. My legs and arms hurt and ached. All of my body ached. My head was banging and overall I didn't have the motivation to do anything. I made sure to keep my breathing steady tapping my fingers on my thigh to the music, relaxing my head back trying to release all the stress. I closed my eyes gently dropping my head back so if I opened my eyes I would be faced with the ceiling. *Apocalypse- cigarettes before sex*. Knocking me out of my trance, my phone pinged making me open my eyes and sit up reaching to where my phone was. Rafe had texted me. I couldn't really be bothered with him right now. 

Rafe 💘

hey babe I'm parking up at yours be there in a min

hm what do u mean?

I'm comin over??

Oh, you should of told me I'm kinda tired atm

Idc I'm comin in right now

Oh ok

I looked up to see the boy I had just been texting. I sit up and get on my feet walking over towards him. My head fills with stars making me go dizzy and holding onto the edge of my table. He smiles at me throwing his arm round my shoulder, bringing me in tighter and kissing my head.

"Rafe why are you here? You never come round here" I asked him squirming out of his grip to look at him, his face dropping.

"Can't a man surprise his girlfriend?" he smirks

"Yeah I guess, but I could of been in the shower for all you know" 

"I wouldn't mind seein th-"

"Shush"

He slaps my ass, smirking at me as I hit his arm playfully. For the love of god, please get your kook hands off of me.

He grabs my hand, leading me towards my room. My room was kind of messy. Which I knew he wouldn't like. He doesn't usually come over. The house is never usually empty and is always messy. It's very small compared to his huge house to and he looks down on me for it. It hate it.

"God this place is a dump" he scoffs

I nod smiling it off as I sit down on the bed next to him. He looks over at me grinning and placing his cold hand on my cheek pulling me into a long kiss. He throws me further onto the bed bending over me and his hand running through my hair. He moves his soft lips further down my neck, sucking now ,making me squirm. He begins to unbutton my shirt trailing his kiss further down my body until I sit up all of a sudden.

"What?" he asks tilting his head upward

"I-I'm just not in the mood for sex right now Rafe, maybe another time" I sigh, buttoning back up my shirt and throwing my hair back.