Season 2: Episode 1

Naomi's pov:

"Naomi?"

The small whisper of JJ's voice awoke me. "Mhm" I replied, still half asleep.

"Do you wanna get married?" I think I heard him ask quietly, however my mind was somewhere else, forgetting that I was in the middle of the ocean on a random boat full of random people.

"No" I said without thinking, a small smile drawn to my lips as I shuffled round the small bed.

"No?"

"No."

"Well how come?"

"You don't have any prospects"

"You don't have any prospects either" he grunted.

"Ouch" I joked. "So it's not about the money?"

"Well, I guess not your pretty good-looking." he said and I could see his smirk even with my back turned.

"Stopp" I chuckled, shoving him sarcastically.

"I'm serious. Now come here." he smiled, bringing me into his large, tanned arms and kissing my necking softly, making me squirm in admiration.

"Okay then, yes, yes JJ Maybank I will marry you" I told the boy, his body freezing.

"Really?"

"Really." I smiled, closing my eyes and relaxing my body next to him.

"Even though we never officially confirmed that were boyfriend and girlfriend?" he asked.

"God your so corny" I giggle, shuffling closer to him and falling back asleep.

A couple of hours later we sat facing each other, the huge chunk of gold in JJ's hand as we admired it. The sound of heavy, clanking boots against the floor came closer to our cabin.

"JJ, someone's coming" I told him as he shoved the piece of gold in his backpack.

"Morning lovebirds. Coming into port. Best not be onboard without a passport, if you know what I'm saying." the man that helped us last night said to us. Terrance.

"Yeah I hear you" JJ nodded.

"You guys can go through my bridge" he told us as we stood up.

"Through here?" I questioned, pointing towards an entrance.

"Mm-hmm" he replied, as we nodded and walked through the door.

We ran up the small staircase, JJ grabbing hold of my hand as we looked down at the man.

"Hey we really appreciate you" JJ told the man.

"Yeah, thank you" I nodded appreciatingly.

"Stay put. Don't come out." the man told us.

"You got it. Thank you again" I replied.

We waited for a while, Terrance, closing the door as we entered the main area of the boat.