Season 1: Episode 9

Naomi's pov:

Peterkin layed down on the ground, coughing up blood whilst holding onto her chest in pain. I felt a tear trickle down my cheek knowing that the sheriff had done a lot for me and my brother.

I ran towards the sheriff, bending over her dying body telling her "Hey, hey hold still." tracing my fingers around her body to try and help her. "It's okay, where is it?" I asked her panicking, trying to find where the bullet had hit here. 

"Where is it? Oh my-" I panic, rushing around her gasping body. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I cry telling John B to come over and help me as he unwraps his bandana from around his neck.

"Call" she says in a hoarse voice.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry" I panic, crying slightly.

"Call" she wheezes at me and my brother again. I meet my brothers eyes as he nods and grabs her walkie talkie from her chest, picking it up and pressing down the button. Whilst he does that I keep pressure on where she was shot with john b's bandana, but I'm cut off by a loud shout.

"Hey!" Rafe shouts at us, still pointing the gun in our direction.

"Rafe, no! Rafe!" Ward shouts at him, but he doesn't listen and walks other towards us.

"Don't try it asshole" he hisses to my brother and I can't help but shiver in thought of him killing us both. And what's worse is I knew that he wouldn't hesitate to do it.

"John B give me the radio" Ward tells him.

"No" he refuses, stepping back slightly.

"Come on, give me the damn radio" ward demands, taking it off the boy as Peterkin gasp in pain even more. I hold onto Sarah's body wrapping my arms round her neck and stroking her hair to calm her down. Tears falling into the nuzzle of her neck.

Rafe stands us, still holding the gun towards us. "Rafe, I've got it. Calm down." his dad tells him, stepping towards him and holding his arms down. "Put the gun down. I got it"

I stare down at Peterkin which just makes me tear up more. "Run" she hisses to me and my brother.

"Were not leaving you" I sob quietly, looking up at the pair who seem to be fighting. I knew Peterkin was right. So did my brother. "Run" she tells us again, this time John B lets out a sob.

"I'm sorry" he cries, leaving her dead body.

"We'll sort this out" I tell her, kissing her forhead gently as I step away with my brother, grasping hold of his arm tightly.

Rafe sees us, looking over at me and my brother. "Where are you both goin huh?" he shouts.

"Run" Sarah tells us, John B grabbing my hand as we run away from the commotion.

"Where are you going princess huh? Scared are you cause I'll fucking shoot your head off!" he shouts after us as Sarah and ward try to hold him back.  He breaks free of there grip running after us as I feel a tug come from my hair. I scream in my pain as he pulls me back into my arms, slapping my face and shouting "what the fuck do you think your going huh!" I shake my head and tears roll down my cheek as he holds my neck shoving me up against the plane. I gasp in pain his bloody hands staining against my neck. John B , Sarah and Ward pull him away from me Sarah shouting for me to run as we both sprint down the runway. I don't look back as we charge quickly down the field, gun shots and screams sounding in the distant. We carry on running through the woods, twigs snapping under my feet as we run out across the road.