Season 3: Episode 4

Naomi's pov:

"Naomi, he's alive. Dads alive"

Those few words from my brother almost stopped my heart beat. Even though when dad was around and alive he treated me like shit, I still loved and missed him. And the idea of him well, actually being back made me entirely and uterly confused and excited. 

I had always thought of the idea of dad coming back one day. Turning up out of the blue and telling me and John B 'suprise!'. I thought it would never happen. Maybe it was just John B being overdramatic yet again. Like he always is. Screaming 'dads alive I know it' every second. 

But this time, no this time he seemed genually serious. 

"John B what are you talking about?" I say scrucnhing up my face like he was crazy.

"I'm saying he's alive Neems. He's here. He's actually here. I found him in the church, at the top of the hill in Nassua. He was looking for me Naomi, he was calling me from the bell, like how he used to when I was little."

"John B, are you sure cause-"

"Yes! Naomi! Yes! I am sure I'm not lying okay if you don't trust me come see for yourself! " he says his voice slightly raised as he stands up and I follow after him. "Dad? Dad!" he shouts round the house like a mad man. 

"John B. He;s not here" I tell him resting my hand on his shoulder trying to comfort him. He shrugs me off.

"No, No! He was just here! Okay, I swear he was here." he says angrily  storming out onto the front of the house as I roll my eyes and follow after him. "Here was here" he storms off down the steps.

"John B, I-"

"No I swear he was here, all right?"

"Okay" I shrug not convinced, following him.

"I'm not crazy. Look, thats the boat right there. Okay?" he yells slightly pointing to a white boat sat out on the water infront of our house. "And he was sleeping inside right there." he says, pointing to a bed on the outside of the house. "Look! Uh, believe me"

"I mean..."

"Right?"

"Hell, I wouldn't believe him either" a familar voice spoke. I turned my head to see him. My father. The very one who had been claimed as 'missing' two years ago. A sad but relieved expression painted on his face, his hair much shorter than before but still slightly long and scraggly. He wore the same rimmed glasses that he had always worn, dressed in a long sleeved navy t-shirt with a pair of flip flops and neude swade shorts. One of his arms held onto a small backpack. "Hello, Naomi" he smiles, walking over to us a grin on his face.

I looked between my dad and my brother, my face full of shock but relief. John B simply shrugs at me with a soft smile as I look back to my chuckling father with tears in my eyes unable to get my words out as I spluttered. 

I immediately walk over to the man holding my chest as I try not to cry happy tears. "W-oh my god, dad" I say out of breath, walking towards my father.

"Come on Naomi" he smiles pulling me into a tight and loving hug, wrapping his arms around my torso. I cry into his shoulder. He speaks with John B about where he went as I stay in his embrace.