Season 2: Episode 5

Naomi's pov:

Dragged into the prison, hands behind my back, handcuffs clipped onto them. The sound of a loud buzz as the stiff door opened, finger prints taken, black ink smudged onto the tips of my hands. Ordered to look at the camera, not smile, as the camera clicked away. Atleast my mug shot looked hot. An orange jump suite being thrown at me, my belongings snatched away. Walking past the prisoners, locked behind bars, a police woman behind me.

My cell was small. Like extremely small. The walls were discoloured with dirt dripping down from them, the toilet small, mold covering the rim. A small dirty matress as my bed, one tiny grey pillow for me to rest my head. The whole room made me feel nauisous, sick, wanting to die. Was this hell? Had I just stepped into hell?

The sound of my cell locking, the keys jangling as the officer walked away. It didn't feel real. Slowly walking up towards the bars, clinging onto them, wondering if there was a way out from this hell.

"Naomi, Blaire, Routledge, pursuant to the North Carlina statue section 14, you are charged with the murder in the first degree" The judge spoke. I stood infront of the court room, dressed in my rididculous orange jump suit, hands behind my back clipped together with hand cuffs. I could see who sat infront of me. My husband, my brother, my friends. Rafe, Ward the whole Cameron family. Kooks, pouges, even tourists. I just wanted to be home. In my old creeky bed, wrapped up in JJ's arms. But this wouldn't happen for a while. Or maybe even never again. The Judge sat infront of me. High up on her chair, talking sternly, her eyes piercing into my soul.

"With aggravated cicrcumunstances, if convicted the maximum sentence would be the death penalty" she finished her sentence. I nearly died. Right there. My heart stopping for atleast 5 seconds. I was seriously gonna die? For something I didn't do. I wasn't ready to die. I wasn't ready to sit in darkness for the rest of my life.

People started to talk, some happy sounding voices, some angry ones. I kept my back turned, my head down, holding back my tears. I couldn't cry infront of them. Infront of them people that put me in this situation.

"Your honour she's 17!" I heard the voice of my boyfriend shouting. "She's seventeen are you kidding me?" he shouted again, this time I turned around to look at him. His face was red, his hair was long. He looked in a bad state. His hand stretched out as Kiara and Pope tried to pull him back. "Hey, hey Naomi we're gonna figure it out, I love you" he shouts, but before I can say anything back I feel the pull from the officers, beginning to turn my back again.

"Naomi! Naomi!" I heard the cries of kiara, following me. I turned around, tears were in her eyes as she screamed for me, sarah beginning to tear up to pulling her back as she sends me a small weak smile, tears falling down her face.

There was really not much to do in prison. Eat, sleep, cry, write. The only thing I could do was write each of the pouges letters. And hopefully when I get out, if I get out, then I'll be able to give them to them. JJ's, kiaras and John B's were the longest. Not that I didn't love Pope and sarah. But those three were closest to me. My brother, my husband and my bestfriend. I just wanted a hug from them all. I was fuffiled with bordem. The smell of my cell overwhelming me. I couldn't stand just smelling shit 24/7. I fucking hated this place. I fucking hated rafe. I hated the Cameron's (all exept for sarah and wheezie). Tears formed in my eyes, running my hands through my hair, trying to hard not to rip them out, I threw the pencil at the wall, crying in anger, flopping onto my uncomfortable bed and closing my eyes, trying to forget about this whole situation.

The keys opening my cell was what awoke me. I turned onto my side, slowly sitting up to be faced with Deputy Plumbs sour face. "You've got a visitor"

"I have?" I question, rubbing my eyes.