Season 1: Episode 6

Naomi's pov:

Driving up to the Cameron house made me feel nauseous and sick. The sun peeking out of the trees as they sway in the light breeze. The sound of tweeting birds and the rolling car wheels moving down the road. The Cameron house catches my eye. Big and white with lots of windows. 

It's a beautiful house. And I'd always longed to live there. But now that I'm actually going to be living there? Well I'm not particularly longing to live here anymore. 

I was now gonna be classed as a 'kook'. Living with my ex boyfriend and his physco sister. Going to silly party's and events. 

To me it seems like hell. To others it may not. But to be really honest, I wouldn't be surprised if I don't come out this house alive. Rafe was bound to beat me at some point. And it kills me to think about it. 

Maybe my new room will be cool though.

I practically begged John B not to go. But he wouldn't have it. He's to busy being rapped round Sarah's little finger. 

The small car pulls up to the house, stopping outside the front of it.

Ward stops the car, taking off his glasses and turning his body to look at both me and my brother. "Welcome home kids" he smiles as I try to let out a forced nod and smile.

I had been here quiet a few times from when I used to date Rafe. Getting slight Deja Vu as I walk past his room. "So this is your room" Sarah tells my brother as they both enter one of the rooms. 

He walks in there stunned. "Woah" we both say at the same time. I stand at the door way, folding my arms as his throws his hat onto the bed. 

"It's not to shabby huh?" Sarah says as they both walk further into the room.

"Yeah, not to shabby at all" he chuckles throwing his bag onto the bed.

"And my room is just upstairs" Sarah starts, my brother throwing himself onto the bed and rolling around "Encase you were wondering and, uh are you okay?" she asks him.

"Yeah, no I'm good, I'm good, I got it" he reassures her lifting himself back up.

She giggles. "But I have to warn you"

"Uh oh" he says sarcastically.

"I sleepwalk" she says seriously, making me scoff slightly. Of course she does.

My brother sighs, running his hands through his hair. "So If I show up in your room, in the middle of the night?"

"You want me to just roll with it?"

"Yeah maybe" she smiles, making me clear my throat and tap my foot against the floor impatiently. 

They both turn round to look at me. "So uh, where's my room?" I ask. 

"Well, I need to talk to your brother here, but uh Sarah can show you where your room is can't you honey?" Ward asks, coming from round the corner into John B's room.

"Yeah, uh of course just follow me I'll show you" she smiles, walking past me , me fighting the urge to trip her over and beat the bitch up.