Season 3: Episode 2

Naomi's' pov:

After seeing what would happen to me if I didn't find or hand this diary over, I had locked myself in the bathroom for a few hours. My back to the bathroom door as I sobbed quietly, not knowing how I was going to survive this.

The only person that could help me was Rafe Cameron. But knowing him he would want something off of me in return for his help. My stomach felt empty, so did my heart and mind.

There was no hope. 

The sky grew dark and the natural light in the bathroom disappeared. I squinted through the key hole of the door, the boy not in sight.

I slowly and carefully unlocked the door, stepping cautiously out of the room. I check my surroundings but I can't seem to find the boy? What is he hiding in the wardrobe or something?

I then bump into something at the foot of the bed, looking down to see a tall figure laying down with his head placed on a pillow.

I squint my eyes, turning on a lamp to reveal it to be Rafe. He slept on the floor for me? I thought he would of forced me to sleep in the same bed as him or something. I sigh, looking through drawers finding a shorts and black t-shirt . I'll have to wear these for bed then. I throw them over grabbing some room spray and spraying it all over myself.

I am not smelling bad.

I find a toothbrush and toothpaste in the bathroom, quickly brushing my teeth before slipping into the four poster bed and bundling up under the warm duvet. I close my eyes, trying to blur out the negative thoughts. This might be the comfiest bed I've ever slept in.

I felt the warmth of the sun on my skin, rolling over in the white sheets, slowly opening my eyes. It seemed early, but I wanted to get up and ready before Rafe awoke. I tiptoed to the bathroom, undressing and turning on the warm shower, soaking and washing my hair and body before turning off the steaming water and wrapping my body in a towel as well as my hair. I then walked back into the bedroom, checking the wardrobe to see another outfit, this time it was a grey silk jumpsuit/dress the material just as gorgeous as the last.

I grabbed the jumpsuit and my underwear before returning back into the bathroom, changing and brushing my teeth.

When I came back out I checked the clock, it now reading 9am. I sat on the edge of the bed, fidgeting with my fingers, my knee bouncing up and down nervously.

I look to the foot of the bed, Rafe still fast asleep. I still can't believe he slept on the floor for me...

I push myself off of the bed, walking towards the window and moving the curtains to the side, spotting a security guard stood outside with his back turned.

I start knocking on the window, the man turning around and eyeing me.

I put my finger to my lips whispering "Hey, hey I need to talk to Mr Singh" knocking again I whisper again "Hey, go get Mr Singh" pointing towards the door.

"What are you doing?" the voice of Rafe asks, his voice hoarse and low.

I ignore him carrying on tapping on the window "Hey, you! I need to talk to Mr Singh"

Rafe gets up from the floor quickly, running over to me and yelling "Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Hey what are you doing?" he asks, gritting his teeth and narrowing his eyes as he approaches me.

I turn round to him, glaring at the boy. "Like I owe you an explanation" I spit, walking off from him.

"Think for a second, Neems what are you doing?" he asks me as I walk towards the door starting the bang louder.