Series 1: Episode 2

Naomi's pov:

Bang, bang, bang. 

"DCS I know you're in there!" I heard a voice shouting from outside my door. I just kept my head layed down on the pillow of the sofa seeing John B on the couch nearest to the window, not having a care in the world. He opens his eyes as he turns from his back to try and look up. From no where, JJ jumps out banging against the window and shouting. Me and my brother jump surprisingly and shake our heads at JJ.

"Fucking dumb ass" I mutter

"Woah!" John B comments

"Got you guys slick" JJ laughs hysterically, banging his fist on the window.

"You should of seen your faces," They were like-" 

"I'm just sayin I don't understand why you don't at least try with Kiara man" JJ told my brother from the front whilst I sat in the back picking at my nails.

"She clearly likes you" I joined in

"She's like , Oh John B" JJ moans holding his head back

"Oh John B save me"  I moan joining in and laughing with the blonde.

"Is that what she does?"  my brother says irately.

"She's sketching about you diving, then she kissed you" JJ adds

"Yeah why did she kiss you huh?" I asked

"She kissed me on the cheek come on guys, it's not like were making out"

"Low hangin fruit bro, don't pretend you didn't notice, I see it in your eyes," JJ says, pointing to his eyes with his two fingers "You're like, I kinda like that, and you start blushin and shit"

"I blush?"

"Yeah you blush brother" I add patting his back from behind.

"Really?"

"Yeah" JJ speaks this time, grabbing the compass from the window and John B trying to snatching it off him. "Hey don't-"

"I was just lookin at it-"

"I gotta admit, your father's compass, in Scooter's boat, that's freaky"

"Yeah and that's why were gonna talk to Ms Lana to figure this whole thing out" my brother speaks. I shrug at his comment adding " She's just gonna love talking to us about her only just found dead husband isn't she John B?"

"Shut up" 

We arrive at Ms Lana's, the dust flying up in the air from the Twinkie's wheels and John b stops the car as we all hop out. 

"Know what this house looks like?" JJ asks as we start to walk closer towards it. 

"Whoever lives here smokes to much weed" I finish off his sentence