Season 2: Episode 7

Naomi's pov:

I woke up confused, shoving my hair out of my face, tucking it behind my ears as the sun shone onto my face, stumbling out of bed. I looked in the mirror to see the state of myself. My hair thrown up in a messy bun, a large t-shirt over my body. I smiled smelling him. It comforted me. Everything came flooding back to me. Rafe tried to kill me. For the second time. Nearly succeeded. Tried to drown me to death. But JJ rescued me. 

I stumbled out the room, still feeling light headed as my eyes met with all the pouges. Except for Sarah. They all turned to look at me, JJ rushing over and letting me lean on him his hand around my waist. "Hey, hey, hey you should be resting" he tells me, bringing me to sit down on the couch next to my brother. 

"I'm fine JJ don't worry about me" I reassured the boy, my brother throwing his arm round my shoulder pulling me into a tight hug as I giggled loudly, his hands awfully ticklish.

"We heard what happened with Rafe last night, are you ok?" Kiara asked me, concern in her voice.

I nodded hesitantly, "Yeah, I'm ok now, I guess just light headed" my voice was husky, I sounded as If I had a really bad cold or something.

"I hate him, why would he even do that to you" Pope scoffs, anger lacing his voice.

"Woah, woah woah pope calm down. But I don't really know, apparently I'm the reason for his fathers death" I sigh.

"What?" John B exclaims. "Ward did that on his own, so he no one else but to blame than himself"

I nodded, agreeing with him. "Exactly what I said"

"You want a coffee I'm making one" JJ called from the kitchen as I nodded in response my voice to sore to reply.

I looked down at the ground, goosebumps on my arms. "Wait where's Sarah?" I said all of a sudden.

They all went quite, turning to JJ. "Well, she rung me last night when you know you guys found out that Rafe asked to meet you both instead of wheezie. She told me to bring you guys to but you were all M.I.A so. "

"Why did she leave?" I asked him.

"She said she knows what Rafe's like and that she couldn't go up against him, so instead she called for help" 

I nodded. "Is she ok?"

"Not really, she just lost her dad so.."

"Yeah"

The room went silent and my stomach started to gurgle, something coming up my throat as I covered my mouth and ran to the bathroom, opening the toilet seat as quick as possible and throwing up in the bowl. JJ came running in after me holding my hair back as he patted my back, coughing and spluttering into the toilet bowl.

"Hey baby your okay" he reassures me, lifting my head up by my chin and wiping the vomit off around my mouth with a bunch of toilet paper. I look up at him with sad eyes, turning back round to throw up again.

The boy ran me a bath, a warm, bubble, rose smelling bath. Everyone had gone out. I wasn't sure where. They said they wanted to give me my space and to call if I needed them. I thanked the boy and undressed, stepping one foot into the warm water, submerging my body into the bath tub. I rested my head on the side of the bath, scrubbing my body and shaving my legs, trying to freshen myself up after being sick everywhere. I took a deep breath before plunging my face under the warm water, floating still, breathing slowly. Until it seemed like  a pair of cold, strong hands had wrapped round my throat, pulling me into the water further, keeping me down there. My hands gripping onto the sides of the tub, screaming out into the water, seeing the reflections of the curtain banged boy.