Season 2: Episode 3

Third person pov:

The girl began to panic. Her breathing becoming heavy, whimpering slightly as JJ takes an old bandana from round his neck pressing it against her stomach softly and dropping it into her hands. The boys heart beats loudly his hands shaking, trying not stress out to much, he had to be here for her. For his girl. 

"Look this is gonna hurt, but I need you to push down." he tells her softly, tears forming in her eyes. As he presses it down on her stomach, she gasps in pain. "I know it hurts, we've gotta stop the bleeding" She panics, drawing her breath, beginning to cry slightly.

"Push down, push down, look we gotta take this shirt off." he tells the girl, "I'm gonna push down, you take off the shirt, okay here you go." The boy slowly helps her take off the shirt which left the girl in a small crop top on her top half, gasping in pain, trying to keep in her cry's of hurt.

"Okay, okay lean back, lean back, " he shushed the girl, placing his hand on her back and helping her lie back in her seat. "I'm gonna call Terrance, your gonna be ok" he smiles softly.

She looks at him with tears in her eyes, making her eye sight blurry as he dials the numbers on his phone the ringing blaring out from its speakers. He looks back at her making eye contact. "I don't wanna die JJ" she muttered quietly.

He placed a hand on her cheek rubbing his thumb up and down it. "Your not gonna baby"

'Did you get the gold?' Terrance shouted from the other line.

"Hey, look we got it-"

Cheers and whoops came from the group.

"Yeah, yeah, no but listen we have bigger problems. Naomi's been shot" the boy spat out.

'What?'

"Yes, she's been shot in the gut. I need your help. We're up in the cane field, a mile up on the left" he said quickly.

"Where you at?"

"I'm not sure,  I'll drop a pin, I don't know how to get here. Hurry"

"On our way. We'll find you!"

"Okay" the boy answers, hanging up his phone, looking back over at the hurt girl. Her shorts were covered in fresh, dripping blood, her two hands pressed down on the wound trying to soak up as much blood as possible into the bandana. She looked confused, confused on what was to happen next to her. She could barely breath. It felt as if two hands were wrapped round her throat, strangling her, suffocating her. 

"Help is on the way, okay? Just stay with me " the boy panicked.  A couple of minutes later, there was a sound of a truck pulling in behind . JJ rushed round to help the girl out, opening her door as wide as he could. "Okay, I'm gonna help you out you just gotta hold on okay? I'm not gonna let you fall, I'm right here" he reassured her, gently hoisting her up on his shoulder. She cried out in pain, blood dripping down to her knees as he lifted her out the car, her arm slung round his shoulder, his other arm round her waist. "Your near there baby, I got you" he whispered in her ear, leading her towards Cleo who ran out the truck behind.

"Naomi!" she shouted in shock and panic, running over to help the girl, letting her swing her other arm round herself. 

"I just texted you the address of a doctor! Tell him I sent you!" Terrance yelled.

"Okay it's a hospital right?"

"No, you wanna get caught?" the man asked, Naomi getting placed in the car by the two, crying out in pain once again.