Season 1: Episode 3

Naomi's pov:

Kie comes closer to the entrance, passing my brother the FED EX envelope in her hand.

"That's not gold" Pope shakes his head.

My brother keeps his eyes on the parcel, marvelling it slowly and muttering under his breath "holy shit"

"What?" I ask him, peering over his shoulder.

"This is from our dad" he finally says smiling up at me.

I grin back at him, exchanging happy looks from around the group until I  hear the sound of a vehicle approaching us. "Code red, code red, square groupers, square groupers!" JJ warns us, letting out a huge puff of smoke and running towards the Twinkie.

"Go go go"!

"It's the guys who robbed our house" I told my brother as he nodded at me.

We hid behind a series of covering trees, bending down to cover our selves. "Light!"

"Light"  Pope tells my brother as he quickly scrams the lantern up his shirt. 

"Turn off your light man!"

"John B turn it off!" I hiss at him.

I hear the vehicle stopping and the voice of two men. "Do you think its them?" Kiara asks as we all peer out to the little golf buggy that has just pulled up.

"Homie's got a gun" JJ tells us

"Shit" I mutter causing the blonde to grab my hand protectively.

Then, the men's torches flash out at us causing Kiara to stand up from the squatting position she was in before stating "Screw this". We all run away from the bright torches and shouting men using the light we have to guide us. JJ holds onto my hand tightly letting go to climb the fence and giving me his hand once again to help me up. "Hurry up" "Go!"

We all scramble over the fence landing softly. I look back to see Pope stuck on the fence shouting for us. "Guys I'm stuck guys" he tells us panicking. 

"Pope come on!" JJ  groans as we go to help the boy.

"No, Pope don't move okay?" 

"Wait wait you're gonna rip me!" he squeals as the blonde proceeds to pull his pants down.

"You're fine come on!" I tell him. 

The boy gets dragged down from the fence now running away in his boxers as we all laugh at him. "It's a little tootsie roll!" John B laughs making me laugh uncontrollably.

"Come on!" Kie laughs

We all slide into the Twinkie JJ holding the door open for us as we jump inside. We manage to escape the guys the tires screeching on the dusted up ground.

I look over at the blonde who is scooping condiments out on a slice of bread. I grimace at it as my brother walks in telling him "The bread had mould on it three days ago"