Season 2: Episode 6

Naomi's pov:

My back laid against the prison wall, sat on my uncomfortable prison bed. My eyes slowly shutting but a aloud buzz from the door awakening me out of my trance. I bolted up seeing a officer at the door. 

"Lets go" he grunted as I started at him confused, allowing him to handcuff me and escort me out of the cell. Inmates shouting confused as to where I was being taken.

"Where are we going?" I gulped but he ignored me, shoving me through a door and down a long, winding corridor, into an office. I was faced with the officer that had beat me up, and Shoupe. 

"Have a seat" one of them grunted, sitting down opposite a rather large man. "Sherriff departments gonna need a statement from you." he told me, handing me a file whilst I furrowed my brows at him. What the hell was happening? "You can have a lawyer  present if you want to" I opened the file, seeing mugshots of me along with all my information. 

"I don't- I don't." I stuttered.

"Charges have been dropped. You're free to go" he nodded. My brain nearly burst open. Did I just hear that correctly? "When you give your statement, be prepared to tell everything you know about Rafe and ward Cameron. " I looked up, biting back my smile. I was to confused for this shit but knowing that they are finally getting what they deserved warmed my heart. 

"Ward and Rafe Cameron?"

"Well, what you waiting for get on home!" he exclaimed, a kind grin plastered on his face as I grinned back. I was free. Finally. 

"Yes sir!" I smiled, standing up walking out the door until the guy with no chin stopped me. He let me change into my old clothes, gave me all my stuff back and lead me out the prison doors. I rubbed my eyes due to the bright day light, smelling the fresh air that practically ran through my nostrils'. I had never been so happy to see so much light. I looked around my sightings still trying to process everything that was going on. My eyes were met with the twinkie, my smile growing wider.

"She isn't exactly street legal, so make sure you get her home safely" he nodded, tossing me the keys. 

"Yeah, yeah" I nodded walking down the steps and hopping into the front seat of the twinkie. It had that twinkie smell, that twinkie taste that twinkie feel. Brushing my hands over the steering wheel that John B never let me touch, looking over my shoulder to see that everything was still the same and shoving the keys into the truck. "We're back" I smiled, " Later Thomas!" I shouted, driving off down the streets of outer banks. I turned up the radio, reggae music blasting out the speakers one arm hanging out  of the window, one on the steering wheel, driving past pouges as they all screamed my name, greeting me and welcoming me back. I had never felt so happy in my life. Driving past small bungalows, shouting out the window in happiness, taking my hair out the plaits I  had them in letting it loose, letting it free. Whooping in glory. I couldn't wait to go home and see them. My family. 

I pulled up near my house, beeping the twinkies horn and stopping the car. I ran out facing my friends. There faces immediately lit up, running over to me with open arms.

"Are you kidding me!"

"Omg your out!"

"Guess who's outtt!" I shouted, twirling around and running up to them as they all pulled me into a tight hug.

"I missed you guys" I smile, pulling away.

"How'd you do it? You bust out?" John B asked me, his face still grinning widely. I shrugged.