Season 3: Episode 1

Naomi's pov:

Pougelandia. JJ had named the island. The island that we had been stranded on for over a month now. He had made a flag, hung it to a tree and claimed it as our island. Pougelandia. The flag showing a chicken, wearing a bra and crocs whilst smoking a joint. 

At first, life on the island was like paradise. No drama, no murders', no cops, no Rafe Cameron. Peace. It took a while to adjust to the life style but we all soon adapted to it. Spending hours on building new surfboards out of old bits of bark from the trees, surfing through the crystal blue ocean, the waves crashing against us. Climbing up tall trees to reach for coconuts so we could survive, spearing for fish in the shallows of the ocean, weaving blankets out of leaves, building fires for the evenings and all cramming round it as we sung, laughed and bonded. Back to the pouge life.

Life was great.

Until the same, repetitive cycle became to bore one another. More and more arguments were created between one another, and as the days went on I started to notice little things. JJ and Kiara hardly talked anymore and mine and Kiara's relationship seemed to be clouded. She became more distance with me everyday, and as for JJ he seemed to try and act normal with me but everything between us seemed so blurred.

I cant even remember the last time we had sex, laughed properly and kissed with love and passion. The first thought that came to my mind was JJ and Kiara. JJ cheating on me. But thats my JJ we are talking about right? He would never cheat on me let alone with my best friend. 

But there was never a time the thought didn't cross my mind.

I had overall started to distance myself from everyone. Except for Pope. The first night of the island he came to me, talked to me and comforted me. Ever since then I became even closer with the boy than I was before.

"Hey" I heard a familiar and tired sounding voice speak. I spun around to be faced with Pope as he smiled at me softly, sitting down beside me in the warm sand.

"Hey" I nodded back sending him a tight lipped smile as I hugged my knees into my chest, staring out into the dark ocean ahead of me, the moon light reflecting onto the water.

"Everyone's out at the front, John B actually managed to make that fire something about your guys' dad teaching him how to, were cooking fish, you should join" the boy tells me, his voice calm.

I shrug. "I'm not really hungry"

"You don't have to eat, we just wanna see you, we should all stick together on this island, we don't know how long were gonna be here for" he tells me.

I nod "Yeah, I know Pope, its' just, I'm really overwhelmed, I mean in the last 24 hours I've been  kidnapped by my ex, tied up against a table with duck table over my mouth, nearly drowned, jumped off a boat and had no choice but to travel to an island in the middle of no where. Like where even the fuck are we!" I cried, trying to laugh it off but  tears ran slowly down my face.

"Hey" Pope says softly, wiping a tear that falls from my eye, lifting my chin up so that I'm looking up at him. "Hey, your ok Naomi I'm here" he smiles, pulling me into a tight hug.

I cry into his shoulder and he shushes me softly, rubbing my back as tears fall into his shoulder. "I don't know what's wrong with me Pope, I really thought I was getting better, I thought this feeling in me was over but its not. I just feel so fucking depressed all the time, its so draining, every time I fall asleep, every time I close my eyes all I see is his face, pointing a gun at me, strangling me, tying me up and drowning me. I cant take it anymore Pope I can't!" I sob loudly as he whispers kinds words in my ear.