Season 2: Episode 9

Third person pov:

After the girl passed out in Rafe Cameron's arms, the boy lifted her up, placing her on his bed, letting her sleep. As the girl slept, he did the exact same thing to his sister. Grabbing her and throwing her in the cellar, locking her in, as she threw bottles of cider at the door. He shouted back, ignoring her cries, Rose doing the same thing Rafe had done to Naomi. And just like that, another one down. And when time had passed, Rose and Rafe dragged the two, passed out girls into the car, leaving rose, a clueless Wheezie and the two girls whisked away. JJ and John B, running after them, banging on the glass window, shouting out there names, telling rose to stop the car. However, they couldn't catch up, jumping into the twinkie, and following the grey Audi to which seemed like a port.

JJ watched from afar as Rafe stepped out the car, opening the door and lifting his girl into Rafe's arms, bridal style. The girl was passed out, completely passed out,, legs weak, arms weak, flopping over Rafe Cameron's arms holding her up. Her eyes shut, hair a mess, falling over the boys arms. Anger bubbled inside of JJ, knowing that this was his fault. John B, held his breath watching a psychopath carry and kidnap his sister, hauling her onto the boat, and out of their sight. 

Naomi's pov:

I woke up, my head was heavy, my eyes were drowsy, I was lied against a bed, the sound of a horn waking me fully up. My breathing pattern increased, unsure on where I was. I looked around my surroundings, seeing I was in a smallish room, lied on a single bed, pillows lining the top and a light blue cover I was laid on top of. A small desk, a tray of breakfast placed on top and a small tv. I looked to my right, a window in sight. And my heart felt as If it had dropped out my stomach. 

I was on a boat. In the middle of the fucking ocean. Rafe had drugged me, and kidnapped me, thrown me on a ship and told me we were 'going on holiday'. Great. 

I rolled off the bed, muttering angry words under my breath and, walking towards the door, rattling the handle to see that I was locked in. I shook my head in anger, gritting my teeth as I picked up a knife, ready to try and pick the lock and set myself free. I heard footsteps, placing my ear to the door, as I took a step back. I heard a key going in the keyhole, opening the door to reveal Rafe Cameron. I stepped back as he walked towards me.

"Hey-hey Its only me" he told me, as he walked towards me, touching my arms I smacked it off.

"Don't touch me" I spat at him.

He raised  his arms in surrender." Hey, I was only trying to help"

"Help? Help? Are you serious? " I scoffed, sitting down on the edge of my bed, away from him. "You've kidnapped me, thrown me on a ship and took me off into the middle of the ocean to god knows where! You've token me away from my boyfriend, my brother my friends. How could you"

"No, I know that ok? And you think that makes me feel good? No Naomi I'm just trying to do what's best for you. I care about you"

"When have you ever done what's best for me!" I yell.

"Naomi-"

"No Rafe, just no. Let me talk now. Without you shouting back, or hurting me. You have ruint my fucking life. The majority of my relationship with you was abusive, you controlled me, told me who I could be with, who I could talk to, what to wear and If I disagreed? You'd throw me up against walls, choke me, knock me out, grab me by the hair, hit me, hurt me. Then when we finally did break up, which by the way we only did because you chased me down a beach after knocking out my brother, because you believed that I cheated on you? Why would I cheat on you? Because if I ever did, then you would hurt me, probably even kill me! I did love you Rafe, I did and that's probably why I stayed with you for so long, and let you treat me like shit for so long. But no, you've got to realise that I don't' anymore"