Season 2: Episode 2

Naomi's pov:

"I'm losing signal do you hear me?" Ward's voice sounded from the phone, making my heart settle a tad more.

I rushed to the controls box, pressing random combinations trying to drown out wards irritating voice in the background. I looked over to where the security guards were stood, the sprinklers turning on and spraying them wet as they all cried out in anger. After the commotion had settled hearing the words 'turn it off' and seeing a man heading my way I quickly hid in a small green hut that was nearby, used for storage. The man began to switch different buttons, turning them off as I looked over to my right to see some 'bug repellent' an idea sparking in my mind. I turned the corner towards where everyone was stood the bottle in my hands.

"What is going on?" I exclaimed, trying to act clueless.

"Who are you?" a man ordered, holding his gun up causing me to put both my arms in the air innocently. "Hey hold it right there"

"I'm Kiara I'm house sitting for the Cameron's" I told them, my best friends name popping up my head as I walked up a few steps.

"You live here?"

"No, I'm house sitting. I just started a week ago." I replied, walking closer now as they seemed to trust me more.

"We caught this guy trying to break in."

"What?" I acted surprised, turning a corner to look at JJ, him slowly looking up at me with a blank look on his face. "Oh I know him! He cleans boats for the neighbours. " I smiled

"Which neighbours?" the man questioned

"Like the Stanley's, d-down the street"

"What's his name?"

I thought about it for a second, looking directly at the boy as he looked back up at me. " Jack" I reply, bringing up a random name,  spraying the bug repellent right at the security guard, JJ getting quickly up off his knees the men squinting as they cover there eyes , I sprayed them more. They all fell to the ground, JJ calling my name and grabbing my hand, pulling me towards the truck. JJ jumps in the drivers seat starting the car as I jump in the back, looking back over my shoulder to see if the three men were still down. One jumped up off of his feet, running at us. "Go ! Go! Go!" I scream.

"I'm going! I'm going!" JJ shouted back.

"Faster! Oh god." I panicked, hand on my heart.

The man ran up to me, grabbing my leg as I shouted at him and he shouted back, trying to break free of his strong grasp, kick my legs off his hand. The man eventually was kicked off and thrown on the ground as JJ sped off. I breathed heavily, letting out deep breaths, trying to calm myself down.

"Naomi you good?" the boy questioned, but I didn't reply.

The car zipping down the road, wind blowing in my hair as I steadied myself, steadied my emotions. The light coming from lampposts shining across my face, the boy pulling in at a local gas station. 

"Ok, I've never loved you more Naomi Routledge" the boy began, jumping out the car as he shut all the doors, locking them, myself walking towards him as he rambles on at himself.