Season 1: Episode 8

Naomi's pov:

I sat on the edge of the hot tub with JJ beside me. My legs sunk in the depth of the water and a beer in my hand as I watched all the little floats move around the pool. Pope and Kie were messing about with some tree swing.

"John B pullin a Houdini" JJ jokes.

"Yeah where is he?" Pope questions. "I've got my scholarship interview tomorrow. We gotta get this done!" Pope says seriously, making me chuckle.

From literally no where, my brother waltz in with some funny look on his face and walks right past us. 

"Speak of the devil. Hey!" JJ shouts to the boy, but he just blanks him.

"Huh, somethings definitely up" I murmur, taking a sip of the cold beer.

"Dude, I set up the entire winch to pull up the gold and everything." JJ tells him, trying to catch his attention.

"No he did not. I did that" Pope buts in.

"Hey?" Kiara shouts to him as he storms inside.

"John B?" I shout confused.

"Okay that's it?" JJ says confused, furrowing his brows.

"Uhhh what's that all about?" Pope questions, walking over with Kie.

"I was gonna ask you the same question" JJ speaks, the breaking of items coming from inside the house.

"Come on, before he breaks down the whole house" I tell them, leading them inside to where the boy stood. He rattled about the drawers, obviously desperate to look for something. The sound of crashing and banging sounding in my ears. 

"You all right man. What's- what's up?" Pope asks, my brother ignoring him and shoving things out of cupboards.

"What are you looking for?" Kiara questions him.

"What the hells wrong John B?" I speak, the boy simply AGAIN ignoring me and shoving pillows away and onto the floor. 

"Bro what's going on?" JJ raises his voice. The brunette then takes out JJ's gun from in between one of the pillows making us all jump at him. "John B what do you need the gun for ?" JJ yells, stepping towards him. 

"John B what's going on!" I shout.

"Talk to us!" JJ shouts, my brother grabbing him by the arms and shoving him down on his bed aggressively.

"John B chill!" Kiara raises her voice, the boy then storming through the house approaching pope, and shoving him to the side angrily.

"What are you JJ now?" Pope shouts, hissing in pain.

"What the fuck is going on!" I shout at him.

"Shit are you ok?" Kiara asks pope, him confirming. "John B what the hell are you doing!" she screams, running out the door after him, following her outside.

My brother sits on JJ's motorbike, the engine revving loudly as he steady's himself on. 

"John B what the hell!" I shout at the top of my lungs, running after him.