Your just a traitor

Naomi's pov:

Midsummer shopping. Literally my worst nightmare. Kiara's mum insisted that she took me and Kiara to midsummers. She also insisted that we went midsummer shopping to. I hate going into them midsummer shops, with all the judgy shop helpers who look down on you for what your wearing. I only planned to hang out with Kiara maybe go surfing, have a walk on the beach and grab some smoothies. But as soon as I turned up to her house Anna 'surprised' us with going dress shopping.  So I sort of came dressed scruffy. She was always insanely kind to me Anna. I knew that she was sort of a controlling parent but she always seemed nice enough. She also knew that I didn't have enough money to pay for shoes and a dress for midsummers so she told me she and Mike would pay for it. I couldn't be more grateful.

We entered the fancy shop, the patterned emerald green walls catching my eye along with men and women dressed in some sort of posh uniform. I mean me in my scraggy white shorts (which seem to be turning a funny shade of beige) and my black scrunched up top with about 10 different stains on them, a little bow/not tying the middle together, wasn't a good look. My hair was quickly put into a plait with my lashes curled and just a tiny bit of blush my outfit paired with my white Birkenstocks. 

"Hello madam, how may I help you?" A lady asked Anna, walking up to her a nodding her head slightly.

"Were looking for midsummer dresses" Anna told the woman.

"Great! Follow me" the lady tells us.

In the end, the lady gives us a room to try things on, helping us decide on what to wear. After what feels like ages, I end up deciding a full outfit. I picked out a gorgeous floral dress, with thick straps and orange, pink and green flowers dotted all over. It was tight round my waist then flowed out neatly. I then chose a delicate flower crown with many different colours. All different shades of pink, purple and green. Yellow, orange and violet. I then chose out the most beautiful pair of flats. They were a pinkish-nude colour with silk ribbons tide on from the back, delicate and thin like a ballet slipper. I also picked out a rose gold necklace and earrings sets, two beige glass flowers, a small silver gem in the middle, with gold lining round the edges and intricate detailing. 

I loved it all. 

Me and Kiara left the shop happy, bags full and wide smiles spread across our faces. I thanked anna gratefully to, she was very kind to do this for me. Kiara hated to wear dress, but I knew she secretly liked dressing up just a tiny bit.

And as for me I didn't mind them. I didn't wear them that often, since I didn't have many but I always kept my midsummer dresses and skirts over the years. Maybe if I was going out shopping in figure eight after I had revived my pay check then I'd wear one. Or I used to wear them quiet a lot when I went out with Rafe. But since I don't anymore my dresses won't really be getting worn. I hated having to dress up for his silly little kook party's. They were such a waste of time. 

"Okay girls, well you guys can go out for a bit if you like, maybe go round town, grab some lunch?" Anna suggests putting out bags into the car. I nod unsure, looking down at my feet knowing that I only had like 23 cents in my account. Anna notices my expression shaking her head and smiling. "Here honey, spend it wisely I don't want you going hungry" she smiles as my face lights up as I pull her into a hug, thanking her gratefully.

"Thank you so much Anna" I smile, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"No problem Naomi, now I'll leave you to it, don't be to late back now girls" she tells us before nodding and getting into her car.