Season 1: Episode 10

Naomi's pov

We ran down the dark path, sirens ringing in my ears, turning on the flashlight in my hand as we sped round a corner. I remembered Rafe once told me, back when we were dating that the house we were stood outside of was one of the places rose had put up for sale. I looked at the board seeing a huge picture of rose on the front of it along with the company name and her number. 

"Hey, we can hide in here" I told the blonde.

"You sure this place is empty?" he questions.

"Mhmh it's roses listing" 

I sighed the sirens becoming louder as we sped up the porch steps. I bent down to put in the code to open the door. Pressing random combinations that Rafe used to tell me that they were used for the houses she was selling. I heard shouting behind us, quickly opening the door as we rushed inside. I shut the door behind me, locking it and putting my back to the door. Turning the flashlight off. The shouts become louder the police right outside the door, my breath quickening, JJ placed his head lightly on my shoulder, squeezing my hand to calm down my nerves and brushing his thumb up and down my palm. The men soon surrendered and drove away letting a sigh of relief escape from me. 

"Come on, lets go upstairs" JJ ushered me, taking my hand and leading me up the winding staircase, I entered a bedroom standing close to the window spotting him. The boy that had ruined my life. The boy that raped and abused me. The boy that had framed me for a murder that he committed. He was shouting orders towards his friend, Kelce. I gulped, his face scaring me and all the bad memories flooding back in. JJ saw my fearful expression, placing his hand gently on my shoulder, rubbing circles on the top. I smiled slightly at him, telling him to come over to the wardrobe and placing two pillows and a duvet in there. We fell into the duvet, placing our heads on the pillows next to each other. I held his hand tightly, as he rubbed him thumb gently over my hand, trying to calm me down. I shone the torch up at the ceiling smiling at all the constellations painted on there. 

"Wow" JJ sighed smiling at me. 

"Sweet right?" I asked him.

"Yeah" he agreed, kissing my cheek.

"JJ?" I whispered, his head on my shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"I'm scared. I mean i don't know what could happen next" I said quietly. 

"Hey, listen your gonna be fine. I promise ok? Everything's gonna work out in the end" he told me, kissing my lips softly as I nodded my head, pushing it onto his chest, closing my eyes and trying to forget about everything that was going on.

Thoughts ran through my head, making my breathing quicken its pace as I jolted up, placing my hand on my chest. I took deep breathes trying to calm myself down as my shaking hand began to ease itself. I layed my head back down on my pillow, looking over to my side to see that it was empty. I panicked the sun peeking through from the crack in the wardrobe blinding my eyes. I found a little note attached to the wardrobe door. 'Won't be long, keep yourself hidden ily.- JJ' it read. I crouched down to go look out the window quickly hiding myself as I saw a Sherriff on a boat, on the river. I kept myself busy, twiddling my thumbs as I had my back to the wall, letting my thoughts take over me. Police cars still roamed the town sending shivers down my spine. But what scared me most was the sound of the front door shutting. I held my breath walking towards the top of the stairs and peeking over the staircase. My nerves were settled when I saw a mop of blonde hair walking up the stairs. His face was red, so were his eyes and he looked completely shocked.