Season 2: Episode 10

Naomi's pov:

I was stuck. Stuck on a boat. In the middle of the ocean. With the Cameron's. Ward Cameron, murderer, liar, manipulator. His son. Rafe Cameron, murderer, abuser, liar manipulator. Two very misunderstood but psychotic beings. Rose Cameron. Who had always been kind to me, but went along with everything her murderer of a husband said and poisoned and kidnapped my best friend. Sarah Cameron. My best friend. My number one (as well as Kiara). Someone I had grown close to in this past year after hating her for so long. Seen me at my worst, throwing up in toilets, crying in her arms over past arguments me and JJ had, in love with my brother. Overall the kindest and most purest person you'll ever meet. And her little sister. Wheezie Cameron. She was like a little sister to me. Being brainwashed these last couple of months by her family, lost her father and got him back again, lost her mother, been through so much shit and unsure on how to react. And me and the only two people I liked on this ship sat and played cards. Sat round a round table on a round booth, Rose and ward making conversation in the corner, cup of coffee in there hands, and the odd one out Rafe Cameron sat in the corner. Scrolling through his phone, sighing long sighs and trying to catch my eye. I could see him staring. But I refused to look at him. I am never looking that boy in the eye again. This time he's gone to far.

Me and Sarah tried to stay strong for Wheezie, forcing smiles on our face as we played many card games. Laughing fake laughs as we let the youngest girl win all the games. I knew that the only way to survive this was to act like I was okay. Sarah knew that to. So that's what we did. Sat at a booth, round a table, on the middle of the ocean, on a boat, away from people we love. 

I felt a cold hand being placed on my shoulder, the persons thumb caressing it as I shrugged the touch off. I turned around to see Rafe stood towering over me, folding his arms.

"Hey can I play?" he asked innocently. Is he being fucking serious?

I sighed. "I'm going to go check out the ship, I won't be long" I told them, ignoring the boy as I got up Sarah nodding and Wheezie to.

"Naomi-" Rafe called.

I ignored the boy, walking off and down the corridor of the boat. I had to find a phone. Find some signal and call the mother fucking police to help and rescue me, Sarah and Wheezie.

I rushed outside, the wind hitting my face, sort of pinching it with coldness. My tangled hair blew, as I ran round the corner, keeping hidden. I ran up a set of stairs, the sea surrounding me overwhelming me, still getting pstd from mine and JJ's adventures. How I wanted to be wrapped up in boyfriends arms right now. I found a door with a small window, leaning against the door to hear chatter, peering my head over cautiously to see two men who were in charge of driving the boat, chatting. I spotted a phone on a small, wooden table, turning round the corner to see some sort of metal thingy. I banged it against the wall, trying to get the guys attention, as I grabbed a can rolling it in front of the door for them to see. As they went out into the open to check, I snuck in, grabbing the phone and running back outside away from the men.

I dialled the polices number, my hands trembling and shaking in panic as the phone began to ring. 

'Dispatch 60290' 

"Hello?" I spoke, panic lacing my voice.

"What is your emergency?" the lady asked me.

"Hello? Hello? My name, my name is Naomi and I'm on a boat called the coastal venture. I- I've been kidnapped. I need-"

But then the phone was snatched out my hands by one of the workers on the boat, shoving me against the wall to reply to the person on the phone.