best friends brother-wes x chad

Wes's POV

I don't have many friends, I actually only have one. Her name is Mindy, I love Mindy so much. She's a horror movie NERD and I'm with her every second of the day.

One thing about me though is that I have a crush on her twin brother, Chad. Mindy knows and doesn't get mad at me for it, she actually teases me in the joking kind of way. She keeps talking about how she thinks her brother is in the closet and likes me and shit like that.

I choose to ignore her for the sake of my own feelings. I don't want to believe her and then end up getting hurt. Plus, he's a well known jock, there's no way he's gay.

Speaking of Mindy, she just walked up to me. I kinda forgot to mention I'm at school and it's lunch time. I was sitting at my usual table waiting for Mindy.

"Hey wessy boyyy"She said as she sat down in front of me.

"Don't call me that"I responded.

"Whatever Jack frost"Mindy said as I just gave her a dirty look.

"Okay, on a real note, what are you doing tonight?"She asked me.

"Just hangout at my house, I have no plans tonight"I said.

"You're staying at my house tonight"Mindy exclaimed.

"What?"I asked.

"You heard me, you're staying the night"She said again.

"I have to ask my mom first"I said.

"You know she doesn't care, she loves me"Mindy said as she twirled her curls.

I still pulled out my phone to ask my mom. I texted real quick and I got a response almost immediately. Of course my mom said yes, she really does love Mindy.

But my mom followed up her response with another text.

'Maybe make a move with Chad tonight, you never know what could happen'

I read the text and immediately slammed my phone on the table.

"What was that about?"Mindy laughed as she grabbed my phone.

"Nothing! Give that back!"I exclaimed as I tried to grab my phone.

Mindy read the message my mom sent and immediately started laughing. She handed me my phone back as she still laughed.

"Wow, even your mom knows about your crush on my brother"She laughed.

"SHHHH!!"I shushed her.

"But your mom is right, you should make a move, unless he doesss"She said as she winked at me.

"Mindy, how many times do I have to tell you, he doesn't like me back"I said.

"And how many times do I have to tell you that he's my brother, I can read him pretty well"She said.

"I don't know Mindy, there's no way he likes me, there's no way he even likes guys"I said.

"Oh he likes guys, he's bi as fuck, but shhhh, don't tell anyone I told you"She smiled.

I slightly flung my body back in shock. Chad actually likes guys?

"Wait, so I might actually have a chance??"I asked her.

"Yes Wes, you actually have a chance"She said.

Oh my god, I actually have a chance with my crush. Holy shit, this is new to me, I've never really had a chance with someone I liked. This is what I get for only going for athletes.