Best friends ex-Randy x Derek

Randy's POV

Sidney is my best friend. We've been friends since High school and now we're in college. We both go to Windsor college.

Sidney and I have the same group of friends. The group being Mickey, Hallie, and Derek. Although Derek isn't really in the group anymore.

Sidney and Derek were dating but they had a pretty messy breakup. Sidney accused Derek of cheating on her when he was planning a really cute date for her.

Everyone still talks to Derek and hangs out with him separately but not in a group setting. Sidney feels bad but still doesn't trust him so she cut off all contact with him. She's okay with the group hanging out with him though.

Mickey and Derek hangout at least once a week. I hangout with them at least once every couple weeks.

Derek and I hangout whenever we get the chance. We either watch movies, get food, makeout, whateverrr.

See, no one knows this but Derek and I have been messing around ever since him and Sidney broke up. We go on dates, have sleepovers at each others dorms, makeout obv, and just hangout.

It's kind of hard to act like we don't romantically talk when we're with Mickey or Hallie. We're EXTRA careful around Hallie because she's Sidney's bestie bae. Like those two don't play when it comes to each other. They should just date at this point.

Derek and I are at his dorm right now. We're just cuddling and watching 'Prom Night', my favorite movie.

"You're perfect"He said as he looked at me.

"No, you are"I smiled.

"Oh really?"He asked.

"Uh huh"I smiled.

He went to kiss me when my phone rang. I groaned and rolled over to grab my phone. I  picked it up and answered whoever was calling.

"Hello?"I said.

"Randy!!"Sid shouted.

"Oh, hi Sid!!"I said.

Derek quickly sat up and gave me a look. I just waved him off.

"What are you doing right now?"She asked.

I debated for a moment if I should tell her I was with Derek or not. I decided that I should, she said it's okay if I hangout with him.

"Watching a movie with Derek, what's up??"I said.

She went silent for a moment before speaking up.

"Randy, I have a girlfriend!!"She shouted.

I snapped my head to Derek and gave him a confused look. He can't even hear what Sidney's saying.

"Congrats oh my god!!"I said.

Derek then gave me a confused look.

"I want you to hangout with us, you can bring Derek, him and I are actually friends. We're on speaking terms again!"She said.

I then grave Derek another confused look. Why wouldn't he tell me he was talking to Sidney again? I'm not mad that they're talking because they've both moved on. I'm mad that he kept that a secret.

"I'd love to hangout with you guys!"I said.

"Great! Want to meet at the diner at 6 tonight?"She asked.

"Of course! I'll let Derek know"I said.

"Great, see you later!"She said all excited.

"See ya!"I said before hanging up the phone.