coming with you-mindy x anika

Mindy's POV

I'm tired of being in this franchise. Im tired of being apart of this story line. I'm tired of following in my uncle Randy's footsteps. I don't want to be a target anymore, I'm done with getting hurt.

As much as I want to leave, I can't, I was meant to be here. I have to protect Chad, Sam, Tara, and Anika. I also have to be here for Ethan and Quinn.

Chad, my lovely twin brother, my best friend. I cant lose him, I need him in my life. If I lose him, I lose myself. I have to be there for him and protect him. I wasn't there for him the last time he was attacked and he almost died. I am not going to let that happen again.

Sam, my older sister friend. She has been there for Chad and I since we were little kids. She babysat us all of the time and I'm glad we're still friends today. She also got hurt last time and I wasn't there for her. In fact, she saved my life. She was there when Richie stabbed me and got me to safety.

Tara, my little sister friend. She's Sam's younger sister and we basically grew up together. I wasn't there for the two times Tara was attacked and I even said that she would probably die. As we know, Tara is still alive and kicking (literally). I just want to do my best to protect her.

Lastly, my girlfriend Anika. She is the best thing to happen to me besides being born into a wonderful family and friend group. She has changed my life for the better and I never want to lose her. She's my best friend as well as my girlfriend. I don't want to live a life without her being in it. She makes life worth living.

Sam insisted that we all stay at her apartment tonight. Jason, Greg, my film professor, and Sam's therapist all lost their lives. Sam and Tara were also attacked at the bodega. She just wants us to stay safe.

Anika had just shown us the news and that the homicide detectives said Sam was the prime suspect. Sam had a pretty bad breakdown and ran to the kitchen. Tara, Chad and I followed behind her to talk to her.

We had a pretty sentimental conversation that turned into her admitting that she slept with cute boy across the hall. It was obvious, hickies do not just appear out of the blue.

"I knew it!"Chad exclaimed.

"I fucking knew it!"Tara exclaimed.

"What? How?!"Sam asked.

"I knew it from the day you had that hickey"I smiled.

Everyone laughed, including Sam. This moment is what reminded me that I had a good group of people around me. I love them all so much, they mean the absolute world to me.

*ring ring ring*

"Is that that him calling right now?"Chad chuckled.

Tara grabbed the phone out of Sam's hand. Sam tried to grab it back but Tara moved it away.

"So what are your intentions?"Tara asked as she laughed.

"That's right!"Chad laughed.

"Tara, no"Sam laughed as she grabbed the phone and hung up.

"Aw, poor guy"I laughed.

"He'll be okay, I'll call him back"Sam laughed.

We all laughed in unison as we enjoyed our evening. We haven't had a sit down dinner like this in years. We usually just eat takeout in the living room of our own apartments.

As we were laughing, we received a message from Danny, the guy across the hall Sam has been seeing. It was a photo. We all clicked on it and saw that Quinn was being attacked by ghostface in the room next door.