drunk texting-robbie x charlie

Third person POV

Robbie was drunk. Really drunk. Really really drunk.

Him and Kirby were having a sleepover at Kirby's house. Kirby knows how to control how much she drinks, so she was only tipsy. Robbie on the other hand, has no control and was drunk off his ass.

When Robbie is drunk, he usually loses his phone and ends up watching a movie. This time though, he didn't lose his phone, he had complete access to it.

What do most people do when they're drunk? Text the person they like. And that's exactly what Robbie did. He texted Charlie.

                           Text messages

Robbie-Charlieeee

Robbie-my boyyyyy

Charlie was at his house alone, it was a Friday night and he was spending it having a Stab marathon by himself. He would usually have a marathon with Robbie, but he was at Kirby's house...drunk.

Charlie wasn't drunk like Robbie, he was 100% sober. He knew what he was doing but was a little confused about Robbie, he never texts like that. When he says hi, it's usually a small 'hey' or 'what's up'.

Charlie-hi??

Robbie-CHARLIEEEE

Robbie-my bestieee baeee

Charlie was even more confused now.

Charlie-Robbie, are you okay??

Robbie-I'm fineeee, I'm fineeee

Charlie knew he wasn't "fine" but he didn't push.

Charlie-where's Kirby? you don't seem fully there

Robbie-Kirby's with Jill, they're upstairs

Charlie-doing what??

Robbie-each other

Robbie-like they're alone AND they're playing The Weeknd

Charlie's POV

God, this boy is not fully there. I mean, yeah, he usually talks like this, but this time is different.

Robbie-Charlieeee

Charlie-Robbieeee

Robbie-Charlie, you're hot

Robbie-very hot

Robbie-very very hot

What. Now I'm very confused, why is he calling me hot?

I mean, I'm flattered, and do like him but I don't know how to feel. He seems drunk.

Charlie-Robbie, are you drunk?

Robbie-veryyy

Robbie-but I'm not lying Charlieee

Robbie-you're hottt

Maybe he is telling the truth and being drunk is making him more vulnerable.

Charlie-Can I come over?

Robbie-yesssss

Robbie-Kirby won't mind

Charlie-I'm on my way, I'm staying the night

Robbie-okayyyy :))))

This boy is so drunk. I'm not even exactly sure what I'm going to do over there but I do know I'm going to take care of him.