a dozen roses-wes x chad

*this is similar to an oneshot I made on my old account*

warning-smut included

Wes's POV for the entire story

There was exactly twelve days until valentine's day. There's twelve days and I still don't have a valentine. I like someone and there's a few people I find attractive but there's no way I'm making a move. Plus, the person I like is a guy, one of the most popular guys in the school.

Everyone knows him and all of the girls want him. He was voted hottest guy in school three years in a row. There's no way he would want me. Plus, he's my best friend Mindy's, twin. Yeah I like Chad, Chad Meeks-Martin. One of the most popular jocks in the school.

Mindy and I are the best of friends. She doesn't know about my crush on Chad but I bet she has guessed by now. Mindy figures out everything, I mean, everything.

I feel like it's weird if I dated my best friends brother. Like, what would Mindy think? Chad can't find out about my crush on him, it would make things complicated. He would probably get uncomfortable and not let me come over anymore. I don't think Mindy would allow him to do that but it still worries me.

Speaking of Mindy, I'm with her right now. We ride to school every morning, we only live a couple houses away from each other.

"So, any luck on finding someone for Valentine's day?"Mindy asked me as she pulled into her parking spot.

I just lightly smiled and shook my head no.

"Oh come on! There has to be someone willing to fuck you"Mindy said.

I looked at Mindy and rolled my eyes.

"Mindy, I don't just want a fuck, I want someone to love me"I said.

"Ew, I forget you like commitment"Mindy said as she gagged.

"Ew, I forget you're a whore"I fake gagged as I got out of the car.

"I'm not a whore, I just have options"Mindy said as he grabbed her backpack.

"That's called being a whore"I said as I walked to the door.

"Wait up gay boy!"Mindy shouted as she ran after me.

"I'm bi Mindy"I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Bi, gay, you still like dick"Mindy said before opening the door to the school.

"Kill yourself"I said as I walked into the building.

"You first Jack Frost"Mindy laughed as she followed behind me.

I flipped her off and she laughed. We stopped by Mindy's locker so she could put a few things in there. We then started walking over to my locker, I had to put some art supplies in it. As we got closer to my locker, I noticed a rose taped to it.

Mindy and I finally got to my locker. There was a singular rose and a note taped to it. I took off the rose before taking off the note.

"Looks like someone got a little secret admirer"Mindy smiled.

I shushed her because I was trying to read the note. I have never gotten a note before, let alone flowers.

Dear Wes,

I have thought you were pretty cute and decided to finally shoot my shot, sorta. I decided for the next twelve days I'll leave you a rose, along with a letter that holds a clue to my identity. This is like a little game, a scavenger hunt even. Basically, you'll get a new clue to my identity each day. You get one guess per day, if you guess who I am before the twelve days are up, I'll take you on a date. If you don't guess who I am, I probably will still take you on a date, it's just more fun this way. Write your guess on this paper and stick it back on your locker. Anyways, your first clue is that I'm in the same grade as you, good luck.