kiss me already-sam x quinn

Requested ship

Sam's POV

I don't even know how to explain how I feel but I like my roommate. My roommate Quinn, not Tara obviously. Quinn has pale skin, ginger hair, and grayish-blueish eyes. She is genuinely so pretty.

No one knows that I like her, not Quinn, not even my own sister. Everyone in the group knows that I like girls but they would freak out if they found out I like Quinn. They wouldn't freak out in a bad way but because it's Quinn and I.

Quinn and I are the most shipped people in the group besides Quinn's brother, Ethan, and Chad. They have been acting very much like a couple. They're probably together and haven't told anyone yet.

Everyone keeps making comments about us and telling us to date. I try to play them off because I don't want to make it obvious that I like Quinn. I cant read her reaction to the comments though. She just kind of smiles and laughs. I don't know what to pick up from that.

I want Quinn to like me back but I don't know if she does. I also don't know how the group would react to us getting together. I mean, yeah they ship us but what if they don't actually want us together.

If we dated and then broke up, it would cause a lot of problems. Quinn, Tara, and I live together, so that's one problem. Quinn and I have the same group of friends, so that's another problem. She's also just a really good friend and I don't want to lose her.

"Sammm!!"I heard Quinn yell across the apartment.

"Yes!!"I yelled back.

"Come here, I want your opinion!"She screamed back.

I got out of my bed and walked out of my room. I walked down the hallway and made it to Quinn's door. I knocked on it and heard her shuffling around her room.

"Come in!"She yelled.

I opened the door and saw her standing in shorts and a bikini top. I froze as my eyes traveled her body, she does have a nice body. She is such a pretty girl. I heard her laugh and I snapped out of my thoughts. She looked at me and smiled.

"I was thinking you and I could go to the beach in a little. It's a nice day and I've always wanted to have a picnic on the beach"She smiled.

I smiled at her and nodded.

"I'd love to, it would be fun"I smiled.

"Great!"She squealed.

"Okay, I want your opinion"She said.

I nodded.

"This top or this one"She said as she held up two bikini tops.

One was a sage green one and one was a white one with red cherries on it. Sage green does look really good on her skin tone but I want to see her in the cherry top.

"The cherry one"I smiled.

"Okay!"She screamed excitedly as she threw the top on the bed.

"I'll get us a bag ready and some food"I said.

"No no no, I will, you go get ready"She exclaimed.

"Okay okay"I laughed.

I walked out of her room and walked back to mine. I started rummaging through my swimsuit drawer to find a swim suit. I ended up picking out a baby blue top and a pair of plain black bottoms.

I slipped the bikini on and put a black sundress over it. I put on some black sandals and grabbed my black sunglasses. I put them on my head and grabbed my phone before walking out of my room.