the killer-jill x kirby

This is a request.

Kirby's POV

It was 2011 and a new set of ghostface killings are happening in Woodsboro. There are already two victims, Jenny Randall and Marnie Cooper. Both of them went to school with me.

The police are clueless on who could possibly be responsible for these killings. What makes matters worse is that Jill's cousin, Sidney, is back in town. So now it's even more likely for me to be a target since I'm best friends with Jill.

Jill and I are extremely close, like we're attached to the hip. We do everything together, eat, shop, get Starbucks, go to school together, and even shower together, not in a gay way though, just besties.

I love her so fucking much, I'm so happy to have her in my life. I'm just really scared that with these killings, she's going to get hurt. I mean, she is related to THE Sidney Prescott.

Jill has already gotten a call from the killer, so did Olivia, but I didn't. Sheriff Dewey said there's a chance I won't live as long as Jill and Olivia since I didn't get a call.

I'm really scared for my life, don't get me wrong, but if I'm a target, I'm going to spend the rest of my life protecting Jill.

I'm going to do everything I can to make sure she's safe, especially since I'm over at her house right now and Sidney is here.

Jill and I are watching Shaun of the dead right now in her room. I called Olivia to see if she wanted to come over but she fears Sidney.

Jill decided to call Olivia and prank her as ghostface since she's so scared of Sidney being present.

"Watch this"Jill said as she grabbed her phone.

Jill called Olivia and she picked up almost immediately.

"What's your favorite scary movie Oliviaaa"Jill said in her best ghostface impression as she laughed.

"That's the worst impression I've heard Jill"Olivia said.

I was listening in to their conversation when I got a call. It was Trevor, Jill's creepy ex. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he was ghostface, he is that level of stalker.

"Trevor's calling"I said to Jill.

I picked up the phone and answered. I asked what he wanted and he said that he wanted to talk to Jill. I told him it was me and that Jill didn't want anything to do with him.

"Jill is screening all calls from previous relationships"I said.

I continued talking to Trevor but he got creepier and creepier. His voice got deeper, ghostface like.

I just started laughing.

"What?"Jill asked.

"He's trying to do ghostface"I told her.

He then started talking extremely quietly.

"What? I can barely hear you Trevor"I said.

"I said this isn't Trevor"He snapped at me.

"What?"I questioned.

Now I'm even more confused, what is happening.

"What does he want?"Jill asked.

"He's saying it's not him"I said.

"How's the movie?" "Ghostface" asked.

"What movie?"I asked.

"Shaun of the dead"He said.

I completely froze, how does he know what movie I'm watching.

"H-how do you know?"I asked.