tease him-ethan x chad

warning-smut

third person POV

Chad and Ethan haven't seen each other in a few days. Chad had a bunch of late night football practices so he stayed at Mindy's apartment since it was closer to the field. Chad insisted he would be okay but Mindy and Ethan didn't want him walking home in the dark.

Ghostface wasn't back but Mindy and Ethan are still traumatized from the recent killings.

Chad missed Ethan, a lot. He missed his smile, his laugh, the stupid jokes he would crack, and the way they would fall asleep in each others arms every night. He also missed his touch, his lips. He hasn't been able to kiss his boyfriend in days, let alone touch his body.

He wanted to touch his boyfriend in ways that others would gag at. He wanted to touch him as soon as possible. Well, he was in luck. He didn't have practice for the next week and the group was going over to Mindy's to hangout. Ethan was going and Chad was excited. What he doesn't know is that Ethan plans on teasing him.

Quinn was at Ethan's apartment helping him find something to wear. Ethan really wanted to fuck but wanted "rough" sex. He decided the easiest way to get that is to tease Chad. Ethan wanted to wear something that would make Chad go crazy. Quinn was the best at "dressing like a whore" as Ethan would say.

"Quinnnn"Ethan whined.

"What?"Quinn asked as she was looking through Ethan's closet

"I miss himmm"Ethan whined again.

Ethan really did miss him, he missed his company. He missed falling asleep in Chad's arms and laughing with him. He also missed the way he touched his body and made him feel. He was craving Chad and just wanted to be alone with him.

"I understand you're horny but you won't get fucked if you don't get dressed and go to that party"Quinn said as she still rummaged through Ethan's closet.

Ethan sassily rolled his eyes and sat further on his bed.

"I don't know how to tease him though, like I wanna tease him another way besides what I'm wearing"Ethan said as he dramatically leaned against the wall.

"You'll know what to do in the moment. Just do things that you know will turn him on"Quinn said.

Quinn grabbed a few items of clothing out of Ethan's closet and threw it to him. He grabbed the items and walked to his bathroom. He laid the clothes on the counter as he got undressed from his previous outfit. He then put on his new outfit before looking into the mirror.

He was wearing black jeans that tightly clung to his ass. He had on a white wife beater than showed his muscles and a red and black flannel to put overtop. He was planning on removing it later in the night because he gets hot easily.

He fixed up his hair in the mirror before brushing his teeth. He put on deodorant and cologne before leaving the bathroom. He walked into the room area to see Quinn on the phone with someone.

"Yes baby, Ethan and I are about to leave"Quinn said before looking up to see him.

"He just finished getting ready, we're going to leave right now"Quinn said on the phone.

She was probably talking to Sam since she called the person 'baby'.

He grabbed his phone off of the charger and slipped it into his pocket. He stood in front of Quinn and waited for her to get off of the phone.

"Ethan's waiting for me, got to go, see you soon"Quinn said before hanging up her phone.

She slipped it into her purse before getting off of Chad's bed. She walked over to Ethan and swung her arm around his neck.